Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum?
When the name Dior comes to mind, one thinks of luxurious fabrics and Hollywood starlets, but like many of the other fashion moguls, the house of Christian Dior also contains a skincare line. Building a name in French designs after the Second World War, it wasn’t until nearly 30 years after Dior’s death in 1957 that Dior launched Capture, the company’s first anti-aging based skincare brand. Bringing the same attention to detail and luxury that is synonymous with Dior is an entire skincare line addressing anti-aging, general skincare, cleansers, bodycare, hydration, high-end skincare, sun protection and men’s skincare.
As artsy as Dior was himself, the Dior.com website is a beauty to behold but light on function. More detailed is the international version at Dior.com/pcd/International which maintains access to the brand’s entire skincare line. In simple white with black fonts, the Dior website offers entrance into the world of skincare and fragrance. Text links shadow the top menu bar leading visitors to gender-targeted fragrance, makeup, skincare, the full catalogue, shopping and the Christian Dior club. On the left displays the feature product while the right holds specific navigation to the popular products, the business of Dior, trends and extras. Down below are links to the terms of business as well as access to the world of Dior fashion, accessories and media.
Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum – Does It Really Work?
Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum, the eye treatment, the night restorative, the multi-perfection crème and the night time peel.
Marketed as the “Superstar Treatment” and Dior’s first skincare offering that targets all signs of aging while preserving the look and texture of youthful skin, Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum promises to deliver a “velvety skin finish” in its ability to visibly correct wrinkles, saggy rough skin, dullness and enlarged pores. Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum transforms the face with Alpha-Longoza and Centuline Complex, polymers, silicone oil and wheat proteins.
While there’s reference to e-shopping on the site, a click on the shopping button delivers an authorized retail locator tool. Priced between $114 to $185 at discount and high-end online retailers, Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum receives strong raves from online consumers.
What Are The Ingredients In Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction?
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Titanium Dioxide: It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered no risk of skin sensitivity.
- Dimethicone: It provides a protective cover on skin that seals in moisture, leaving skin hydrated for longer. However, this coating property can also trap dirt, sebum and bacteria, resulting in skin irritation and clogged pores.
- Propylene Glycol: It is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations but at same time the ingredient can inhibit skin cell growth and damage cell membranes, causing rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
Benefits of Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum
- Dior goes into great detail to explain the uniqueness of its Alpha-Longoza and Centuline Complex delivered in Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum.
Disadvantages of Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum
- The various Dior sites are not very intuitive.
- The cost of Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum may be prohibitive for many.
- Purchase of Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum, while implied on the Dior site, emphasis seems to be placed on third-party authorized retailers.
Final Verdict: Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum
While icon status in the fashion world does not automatically translate to the skincare industry, many fashion moguls have transferred their couture success to skincare with little difficult–Dior is no exception. Applying the same need for luxury fabrics to luxury skincare ingredients, Dior’s been helping women reverse aging with its Capture brand for 30 years. It’s no wonder Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum is earning strong support despite the opulent price tag.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."