Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme: Does it Work?
Aging can be a tough reality check to accept but, at the end of the day, you will just have to deal with the changes and live with it. It’s not to say that you should simply take forgranted the lines and other visible signs of skin aging that have crept up on your face.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information, and Price Details
The Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme immediately improves your skin’s appearance, literally just seconds after application. It fuses the superbness of a gel and the soft, comforting familiarity of a cream to instantly relax and soothe skin around your eyes. You will notice an immediate radiance and vigor in your eye area, and with prolonged use, this product also helps brighten dark under eye circles and reduces eye puffiness.
Suitable for use on all skin types, the Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme carries a hefty price tag of $50 for just a 15 ml jar. After all, this product comes from the House of Dior, undoubtedly one of the most luxurious global brands backed by the multi-billion dollar empire, Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH).
Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme is formulated with a complex combination of synthetic and natural ingredients. The primary ingredients of which are three carefully selected and studied flower extracts that work together to improve and brighten your eye area.
- Jisten, derived from Uzbekistan, gives skin a dramatic moisture boost
- Mallow, derived from Anjou, has natural anti-inflammatory properties and improves skin’s natural ability to capture and lock in moisture
- Centenella, derived from Madagascar, improves skin elasticity and strengthens the binding of skin precursors including collagen
The full product ingredients list are as follows:
Water, Glycerin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Steareth-20, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-7, Biosaccharide Gum-2, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Potassium Sorbate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, BHT, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Biotin
Give your eye area a deep, gentle and brief massage. Dot the product around your eyes then spread in an upwards direction all the way to your eyebrows. Give the skin around the eyes a gentle tapping done in rotating motion to stimulate microcirculation. Use twice daily for optimal results.
Pros & Cons
This product offers novel ingredients. However, there are no studies explaining product claims. Also, it’s cost way above the average eye cream.
Dior has been around for a while, and if you’re happy with their products, you can choose to stay loyal to the brand. But, if you don’t have $50 to spend on this product, you’ll certainly find an alternative.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."