Dior Svelte Reversal Review: Would you recommend it or not?
Various factors converge to take a toll on your skin, and when it comes to saggy skin, cellulites, and unwanted lines from loose skin, there’s Dior Svelte Reversal, US $54 for 6.7 oz. This product makes the following promises:
Improve skin elasticity give your skin a tighter, more pulled up look
- Help capture and eliminate toxins and flush these out
- Add contour to your body
- Make the cellulite-challenged areas of your skin appear smoother and even toned
- Leave your body with a relaxing aroma that fills up your senses and promotes your overall well-being
This product is by Dior, one of the world’s most recognizable brands in personal care products, that include fragrances, for which it first made a name for itself.
Dior Svelte Reversal Ingredients
- Glycerin: An emollient that helps bring back the rejuvenated look of your skin
- Viniferine: Smoothens and brightens your skin’s complexion, as it helps remove toxins, including unwanted fats from your system to correct and prevent lines and cellulites
- Lecithin: Strong emollient, it softens, deep hydrates, and fills in void areas underneath your skin to show a plumper, firmer and better contoured skin appearance
- Vitamin E: Strong antioxidant, it also gives your skin a moisture boost while strengthening the barrier layer of your skin
- Caffeine: Is a vasodilator, it improves micro circulation thus, ensuring the proper distribution of nutrients from your blood while also stimulating the area to appear thicker and firmer
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Brings back the dewiness of your skin by acting like a moisture magnet that attracts water molecules and helps keep these in for a period that lasts longer than without this ingredient
- Algae Extract: Helps reinvigorate skin cells by delivering nutrients that help strengthen your skin and make it more resilient to damage and aging
- Citric Acid: Also Vitamin C, brings back the energy in your skin cells which, in turn, prompts the faster production of skin precursors, such as collagen, at higher volumes
Dior Svelte Reversal is recommended for use every day, once in the morning and once again at night. For better and faster product effects, try exfoliating before applying this cream to draw out impurities from your pores so that the more beneficial ingredients can easily seep through to reach your skin’s deeper layers.
- Multifunctional product that delivers multiple benefits for your skin
- Restores your skin’s firmness and elasticity
- Product is formulated with ingredients that are well-known for their skin enhancing properties
- Contains alcohol, fragrances, butylene glycol and menthol, all of which are highly irritating and can cause skin damage with regular, long-term use
- Product is formulated with BHT, a suspected endocrine-disrupting chemical
- Product is made with phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, and PEGs, which can be easily contaminated with carcinogens during manufacturing
Dior Svelte Reversal may have what it takes to create a basic formula to prop up your skin’s pulled up appearance but, it may also have enough ingredients in the formula to suffer your skin.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.