DNA Serum Review: Is It Really Effective?
Dna Serum Introduction:
Dna Serum is anti-wrinkle serum product that may help in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and dark circles. It is manufactured by SkinPro, a company that also has its own website to present the serum.
The product is available on trial for just $7.90 shipping fee, and you will receive a tube good for 30 days. After the trial period and no cancellation has been made, a fresh delivery will be made for the product, and thereby full product price will be billed.
This automatic subscription can be cancelled as well at anytime. Price for the product is $59.95, but costs less on other retailer websites for $44.64 thereabouts.
Dna Serum Claim:
This eye product claims to dramatically lessen the presence of fine lines and wrinkles, and can also enhance firmness and elasticity.
Dna Serum Manufacturer’s Detail:
The manufacturer for this product is SkinPro, and a dedicated website is available to show more information about the product. All the benefits and ingredients are provided, as well as terms & conditions and other policies. The website doesn’t have any other products featured. Ordering the product from the website can be done, and ordering procedures are provided for convenience.
Working Process of Dna Serum:
Dna Serum may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and can also lessen the look of swelling and bags under the eyes. It may also aid in promoting elasticity and firmness.
Dna Serum Ingredients:
- Chondrus Crispus (Seaweed) Extract – A skin-conditioning agent.
- Purified Water – Enhances product quality.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Helps retain moisture in the skin.
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate – A skin-conditioning agent.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – Helps smoothen the skin.
- Pentapeptide-18 – May help reduce appearance of wrinkles.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5 – Helps minimize swelling.
- Phenoxyethanol – A product stabilizer.
Dna Serum Pros:
- Product has complete information on manufacturer website.
- Ingredients are well-explained.
- Trial offer is available.
Dna Serum Cons:
- Price is more expensive on manufacturer website than retailer website.
- Not scientifically proven to deliver claims.
- No mention of guarantee.
Dna Serum Side Effects:
This product has no harmful side effects.
The serum is to be applied on clean skin, twice daily.
- “I love the giant syringe! I’ve been using this product for a few weeks, religiously twice a day. A little goes a long way, less is more. I use the dab method. Take a small amount and dab dab dab it into the skin all around your eyes. If you use too much it’ll feel tacky and leave a chalky residue. My skin is loving this serum! The results aren’t OMG, but my under eye area is firmer and more hydrated. I don’t have the puffiness that I once had. I can tell an even bigger difference in my skin if I forget to use it. My entire eye area looks and feels smoother and healthier. The syringe packaging is super cool. The plunger part slides to be “locked” when not in use. Quality product that works for me.”
- “This product did absolutely nothing. I tried a product (same package/same brand) in Las Vegas several months ago and was blown away. So when I found it I was thrilled. This is NOT the same product. It didn’t even feel the slightest bit tight as other “reviewers” have stated. Total garbage…I wish I could find the original product.”
Dna Serum seems to be a unique product that can help minimize the presence of wrinkles and fine lines on the eye area. However, its price is a little expensive and studies presented are not enough to prove its effectiveness.
There are a lot more skin care products that are affordable and may even be more suitable for you, so evaluating other alternatives is recommended.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.