Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream Overview:
Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream, US $12, is a skin revitalizing skin-brightener cream specially formulated to revive the healthy and energetic appeal of skin around your eyes.
About Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Dove, one of the biggest, most recognizable, and most trusted brands in beauty and personal care. The brand is owned by one of the largest global multinational companies, Unilever, which boasts of strong presence in more than 80 countries worldwide. First introduced in the market in 1955, Dove today consists of a robust product line that includes a wide range of products marketed for both men and women.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Revive the energy of your skin to relieve it from tired look.
- Improve the appearance of dark circles and hyper pigmented under eyes.
- Facilitate faster rates and more effective quality of skin regeneration and turnover.
- Correct and protect your skin from wrinkles and fine lines.
- Enhance the evenness of your skin tone and promote a brighter overall complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream?
- Octinoxate: A chemical sunscreen that protects your skin from the damaging effects of UV by absorbing UVB rays and transforming these to less toxic and less harmful forms like heat.
- Zinc Oxide: A mineral sunscreen that physically blocks out UVA and UVB to prevent photo damage and the manifestation of visible signs of skin aging.
- Ceramides: Help rebuild, strengthen and refortify your skin’s barrier protection functions which improves your skin’s resilience against free radicals, UV, and other environmental factors.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A more stable form of Vitamin A, this ingredient delivers skin rejuvenation and renewal by speeding up the elimination of your skin’s damaged, surface layer which, in turn, stimulates faster rates of skin regeneration and turnover.
Directions To Use:
- Dove Glow Brightening Eye Cream is recommended for day time application. Use only on clean and clear skin.
- Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream contains sunscreen.
- This product contains retinol, an ingredient well-known to correct wrinkles and inhibit melanin.
- This product contains retinyl palmitate, an ingredient that readily breaks down when exposed to heat and sunlight.
- Dove Glow Brightening Eye Cream appears to have been discontinued.
Does Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and detailed product reviews, consider the likelihood of side effects when using Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream.
Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream is a confusing formula. There is no available detailed information about what it is made of. On the other hand, the primary ingredients being mentioned can have problematic impacts on your skin health and overall well-being.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."