Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins Advanced Face Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Dr. Andrew Weil Origins Advanced Face Serum?
This product is being managed under the Estée Lauder brand, Origins. Founded in 1990, the brand has come to be known for its naturally derived ingredients tand for creating so-called “cleaner” choices in personal care.
In one line of products, Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to formulate products that are founded on the skin rejuvenating properties of mega mushroom.
Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum, US $55 for 30 ml, is a facial serum
Dr. Andrew Weil Origins Advanced Face Serum: Does It Really Work?
This product has been touted for being specially formulated to deliver the following improvements to your fast aging skin:
- Soothe and calm skin irritations which, in turn, improves your overall skin tone and complexion, relieving it from redness, blotchiness and chronic flaking
- Improve skin synthesis which strengthens you skin, making it more resilient to ward off damage
This product works by relieving your skin of irritations, restoring your skin’s optimal nourishment levels, and better protecting your skin from future signs of damage and aging.
What Are The Ingredients In Dr. Andrew Weil Origins Advanced Face Serum?
- Cordyceps: Powers up your skin cells to revitalize these and revive their optimal energy levels to power up multiple cellular level processes involved in the repair and renewal of your skin
- Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, and Olive Fruit Oil: Deliver moisturizing properties that relieves your skin of chronic dryness, as well as deliver calming effect on irritated skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Makes up for hyaluronic acid that your skin gradually loses with aging as your skin’s production rates for the same slow down
- Vitamin E: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles. However, it causes Redness to the skin.
- Antioxidants: Botanically derived, these provide your skin with a protective shield capable of neutralizing free radical attacks, as well as reviving your skin’s vitality
Benefits of Dr. Andrew Weil Origins Advanced Face Serum
- This product does not contain parabens, chemicals that can cause hormonal fluctuations likely to lead to lifelong diseases.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be safe for use by people with sensitive skin types.
- This product has been specially formulated to deliver a soothing and calming effect on chronically irritated skin.
Disadvantages of Dr. Andrew Weil Origins Advanced Face Serum
- Despite tall claims about the mega mushrooms in this formula, there is limited evidence pointing to any beneficial impacts your skin can derive from these fungi.
- This product is significantly more expensive than most other products that perform the same functions.
- Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum reviews includes one posted by a skin care specialist that stressed how several components of this product cause your skin more harm than good.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
How to Apply Dr. Andrew Weil Origins Advanced Face Serum
Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum must be applied on your skin, morning and night.
Does Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and other forms of allergies to most botanical and synthetic ingredients in this formula, including chlorphenesin, butylene glycol, and fragrance ingredients
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to potentially long exposure to chlorphenesin
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Final Verdict- Dr. Andrew Weil Origins Advanced Face Serum
Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum is an attention grabber for adding exotic ingredients not commonly used in skin care products. Beyond curiosity, however, your senses should already be telling you how this product is an irony when viewed from any angle — promising salvation for chronically irritated skin yet, being itself laden with sensitizing ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Rejuvenating Serums
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."