Dr. Brandt Cellusculpt Anti-Cellulite Cream Review
Dr. Brandt Cellusculpt is an award-winning anti-cellulite formulation that was inspired by Dr. Brandt’s fat smoothing procedure. It uses a combination of key ingredients including pure caffeine, enzymatic complex and green coffee extract to tone the skin, improve its appearance and offer intense hydration. It is formulated to improve the smoothness of the skin and reduce the visibility of cellulite. The product comes with a massage applicator that has 5 stainless steel rollerballs for mechanically stimulating problem areas that are affected by cellulite. One tube container is being sold online for $104.99.
The product is from Dr. Brandt Skincare which is said to be a result of Dr. Brandt’s years of dermatology practice and clinical research. It is based on his extensive research and innovative office procedures. The skincare company is not very well-known and most of the products are priced very high.
Dr. Brandt Cellusculpt Active Ingredients
- Enzymatic Complex – This is the primary active ingredient of the anti-cellulite formulation. It is formulated to reduce cellulite by addressing the main cause of the skin’s dimply appearance. This blend also includes skin smoothening ingredients that improve overall texture to help reduce the severity of cellulite.
- Caffeine – This quickly reduces water in the area which helps reduce the appearance of cellulite. It is said to promote fat burning to decrease the visibility of cellulite as well although there is very little evidence that caffeine promotes fat burning when applied topically.
- Green Coffee Extract – It is also said to enhance fat burning in the area to help reduce cellulite but there is not much evidence that this ingredient has such effect. Just because it reduces body fat when taken orally doesn’t mean it burns fat when applied topically.
Apply twice daily preferably after a warm shower. Turn and click the ball applicator to ON then squeeze the container to release the cream. Return the applicator to the OFF position then gently roll over the skin using circular and linear motions to massage the formula onto the skin. Massage the excess cream using your fingers until it is completely absorbed.
- It comes with a special massager designed to enhance the effects of the cream
- There are good reviews from some users
- The formula includes nourishing ingredients that help improve skin health
- The price of Dr. Brandt Cellusculpt is very high
- The key ingredients are not substantially proven to be effective in reducing cellulite
- Many feedback from users are negative saying it is not very effective
- Some users reported skin irritation from the formula
All in all, Dr. Brandt Cellusculpt is just an average anti-cellulite formulation. It is very similar to most anti-cellulite products being sold today, with almost the same active ingredients. The main problem is the lack of evidence that these ingredients are really effective in reducing cellulite. There are mixed reviews from people who have tried it but most say it is not really very effective. It is still worth a try but there are better alternatives on the market.