Dr. Brandt’s Lineless: Does Dr. Brandt’s Lineless Work?
Dr. Brandt’s Lineless Overview
Products brandishing the name of its creator, Dr. Fredric Brandt sought to develop a skincare line that combined dermatological science with the use of vitamins and eastern botanicals. The seed that bore a 20-year dermatological career responsible for producing several books, numerous professional papers and in-depth research studies took root with Dr. Brandt’s participation in a leukemia research and treatment project at New York’s Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
His mission, based on allowing clients to “take the doctor home with you”, responds to being harmless to the Earth as well as the skin through biodegradable packaging while achieving highly effective products without animal testing. The line’s purpose is to repair and prevent skin damage while increasing health and beauty.
Dr. Brandt Skincare.com has the classic black and white fashion color scheme with neon pink accents. The intuitive menu bar across the top and down the left and right sides, provide information about Dr. Brandt and his products.
The website’s product pages are a wealth of information including product photos, price, and key ingredients. Instead of testimonials, the site references product-specific magazine articles. In addition to instructions, benefits, and doctor’s tips, the page also provides the option for more in-depth ingredient information and add-on recommendations. Dr. Brandt’s website attempts to provide much of the information needed to make a purposeful buying decision without the need to look elsewhere.
Dr. Brandt’s Lineless – Product Description
Within the special needs category, Dr. Brandt offers four products specific to what ails the skin from loose neck and bust skin, redness and irritation due to cosmetic procedures and Rosacea to a repair cream for the eyes and one to sooth and diminish lines. Ranging from $60 to $85, these products provide protection from aging’s biggest offenders.
Labeled a bestseller, Dr. Brandt’s Lineless Eye Cream at a cost of $60, effectively sooths and diminishes fine lines while reducing puffiness and adding hydration. Among the half ounce bottle’s long list of ingredients include Vitamin C & E, white and green tea and grape seed extract. Other than magazine reviews, no testimonials exist on the Dr. Brandt website. However, an overwhelming majority of third-party reviews were near perfect.
Dr. Brandt’s Lineless Advantage
- The Dr. Brandt Skincare website shows in-depth product pages with a full ingredient listing and glossary.
- The Lineless Eye Cream appears to be a bestseller both on the website and through third-party retailers.
- The cream deeply hydrates according to third party reviews.
Dr. Brandt’s Lineless – Drawbacks
- The pump action of the Lineless Eye Cream bottle tends to dry at the spout wasting product and causing clogs.
- The media recommendation provided on the product page, relying on celebrity feedback recommends the product for use but doesn’t provide any clinical evidence or common-gal testimonials to support the recommendation.
- Much like a woman’s age, the timeline for the development of Dr. Brandt’s skincare is a closely held secret.
Dr. Brandt’s Lineless – The Bottomline
Fashion magazine endorsements aside, Dr. Brandt’s various credentials do support his ability to develop effective anti-aging products. The website’s use of in-depth product information as well as a definition of terms eases a potential customer’s skepticism. Unlike some of his other products, the Lineless Eye Cream appears to fall in line with many other high-end eye creams.
The fear of purchase is soothed with Dr. Brandt’s 60-day return policy. Dr. Brandt’s Lineless Eye Cream appears to be a popular solution to the eye’s visible signs of aging; however, as with most of these type products, measurable results are difficult without reference to the starting point of the lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet being treated.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.