Dr. Brandt R3P: Does Dr. Brandt R3P Work?
Dr. Brandt R3P Overview
What embodies the knowledge, passion and name of its creator, Dr. Fredric Brandt, is a skincare line that combines dermatological science with the use of vitamins and eastern botanicals. A 20-year dermatological career responsible for producing several books, numerous professional papers and in-depth research studies grew from Dr. Brandt participation in a leukemia research and treatment project at New York’s Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
His mission, based on allowing clients to “take the doctor home with you”, harmlessly responds to clients’ skin needs through biodegradable packages of skin products that are highly effective without animal testing. The line’s purpose is to repair damage that exists and prevent further skin damage while increasing health and beauty.
Dr. Brandt Skincare.com has the classic black and white fashion color scheme with neon pink accents. The intuitive menu bar across the top and down the left and right sides, provide information about Dr. Brandt and his products.
The website’s product pages are a wealth of information including product photos, price, and key ingredients. Instead of testimonials, the site references product-specific magazine articles. In addition to instructions, benefits, and doctor’s tips, the page also provides the option for more in-depth ingredient information and add-on recommendations.
Dr. Brandt R3P – Product Description
Within the special needs category, Dr. Brandt offers four products specific to what ails the skin from loose neck and bust skin to redness and irritation due to cosmetic procedures and Rosacea plus a eye repair cream and a cream to sooth and diminish lines. Ranging from $60 to $85, these products provide protection from aging’s biggest offenders.
The uniquely named, R3P Eye cream at a cost of $80, effectively diminishes deep lines’ appearance, reduces inflammation, fades dark circles and corrects the skin’s damage while providing rehydration. Packed in a half ounce bottle are two “age-busting peptides and a trio of Vitamin A, C and E” along with an arsenal of antioxidants designed to rehydrate, nourish and resurface the skin. Other than magazine reviews, no testimonials exist on the Dr. Brandt website. However, an overwhelming majority of third-party reviews were very pleased with the results.
Dr. Brandt R3P Advantage
- The Dr. Brandt Skincare website shows in-depth product pages with a full ingredient listing and glossary.
- The R3P Eye cream hosts an impressive list of antioxidants and proteins.
Dr. Brandt R3P – Drawbacks
- This product’s media recommendations were brief and incorporated other product reviews.
- No true testimonials either on the site or in the media mentions any clinical evidence or common-gal testimonials to support the recommendation.
- Much like a woman’s age, the timeline for the development of Dr. Brandt’s skincare is a closely held secret.
Dr. Brandt R3P – The Bottomline
Fashion magazine endorsements aside, Dr. Brandt’s research and educational credentials support his ability to develop effective skin restoration products. The website’s use of in-depth product information as well as a definition of terms eases a potential customer’s skepticism. While the use of a jar solves the issue of product encrusted pumps, if consumers are not careful less than sterile fingers can contaminate the entire product supply. The fear of purchase is soothed with Dr. Brandt’s 60-day return policy. Not immediately apparent is why one would use one Dr. Brandt eye cream over another offered in the same line. Under close scrutiny, it appears the R3P repairs and replenishes in addition to lightening the skin while the other cream hydrates and focuses on the appearance of lines. For clients looking for an eye cream that is multifunctional to combat the various signs of aging around the eyes, the RP3 cream may be the solution.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.