Dr. Brandt Time Arrest V-Zone Neck Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Dr. Brandt Time Arrest V-Zone Neck Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Dr. Brandt Time Arrest V-Zone Neck Cream claims to specifically address the special needs of skin on your neck, and particularly, to prevent it from aging. This product offers to restore the nutrient levels, hydration, and skin elasticity of skin on your neck. This, in turn, improves your skin’s collagen levels which, in turn, props up your skin, makes it firmer, improves the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin, and prevents new ones from showing up on your neck area. However this product contains silicones which may trigger skin irritation.
Dr. Brandt was founded by and on the skincare philosophy of Dr. Fredric Brandt
What Are the Ingredients In Dr. Brandt Time Arrest V-Zone Neck Cream?
Primary ingredients infused in Dr. Brandt V-Zone Neck Cream include:
- Squalane, deeply penetrates skin to moisturize and plump skin from within. Simultaneously, it also acts as an antioxidant, effectively shielding skin cells from free radical damage.
- Glycerin, Shea Butter, support deep and prolonged moisturization of your skin.
- Phenyl Trimethicone, helps prevent surface water loss, thereby improving your skin’s moisture content and consistently keeps your skin hydrated
- Cetyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
How To Apply Dr. Brandt Time Arrest V-Zone Neck Cream
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Dr. Brandt Time Arrest V-Zone Neck Cream should be applied to clean neck twice daily.
- Use it with sunscreen during the day as photoaging is likely.
Benefits Of Dr. Brandt Time Arrest V-Zone Neck Cream
- This product contains heavy moisturizers that can instantly hydrate your skin.
- This product helps lift, firm and tighten neck and decollete.
- This product improves skin texture. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
Disadvantages Of Dr. Brandt Time Arrest V-Zone Neck Cream
- This product containsPhenoxyethanol, a neurotoxic, as well as hormone-mimicking parabens.
- It also contains potentially carcinogenic PEGs and silicones.
- Customer reviews have stated that the product does not spread properly.
- There is no information of money back guarantee.
Final Verdict : Dr. Brandt Time Arrest V-Zone Neck Cream
There’s no magic spell nor a beauty bottle that can work wonders in isolation to keep your skin young. You should complement your skincare regimen with healthy lifestyle choices. When you do, you’re more likely to accomplish skin that’s younger-looking for longer. The earlier you start, the better chances you’ll have.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the most effective neck cream products on the market today, in our opinion.