Dr. Denese Wrinkle Cream Review: Should You Buy This Product?
Dr. Denese Wrinkle Cream Product Description
Dr. Denese Wrinkle Cream, US $43.50 for 1.7 oz., is a product formulated to treat expression lines and deep seated wrinkles on your full face, including the delicate skin around your eyes, while you sleep. More specifically, this cream has been formulated to deliver for you the following beauty benefits:
- Smoothen your wrinkles, fine lines and crows feet
- Correct skin imperfections, including fading age spots, for a more flawless complexion
- Restore your skin’s healthy moisture and nutrient levels necessary to rejuvenate and renew your rather dull, lifeless skin
Dr. Adrienne Denese, trained at Cornell University, founded this anti-aging brand, utilizing revolutionary ingredients that have been scientifically demonstrated to improve the appearance of wrinkles and promote an overall, more youthful complexion.
Dr. Denese Wrinkle Cream Ingredients
- Actizone Firming Factor: An anti-wrinkle complex that heals and rejuvenates your skin while you take your beauty sleep by giving your skin a light exfoliation as it delivers purifying, moisturizing, and regenerating ingredients that restore your skin’s health and youthful radiance
Dr. Denese Wrinkle Cream Serum must only be used as part of your evening skin care regimen, considering that retinol is a key component of this product’s formula. Retinol breaks down easily when exposed to the sun and heat, making it a waste to use this product during the day.
Dr. Denese Wrinkle Cream Advantages
- Based on a clinical study that lasted for 3 weeks where subjects were asked to apply the product every night, the following results have been observed:
- Skin’s moisture content improved by as much as 104 per cent within 30 minutes following product application
- All subjects agree that their skin appears firmer, denser and smoother
- All subjects said that their skin appeared brighter, clearer and more radiant
- 90 per cent of subjects said that the appearance of their fine lines and wrinkles drastically improved
- This product has been specially formulated for people with normal to oily skin types.
- Positive Dr. Denese Wrinkle Cream reviews have highlighted the moisture boost that your skin gets instantly just minutes after every product application.
Dr. Denese Wrinkle Cream Disadvantages
- This product contains drying alcohols, menthols, and fragrances which can severely irritate your skin, as well as cause it to become permanently damaged with regular product use.
- This product contains retinol, a leading anti-aging ingredient which is also well known for causing skin to become more photosensitive.
- Dr. Denese Wrinkle Cream reviews are severely limited, making these poor references when you want to learn more about what this product can do for your aging skin.
Dr. Denese Wrinkle Cream offers a proprietary complex that can potentially help restore your skin’s overall health and radiance. Glancing at the raw formulation, however, this product seriously lacks other ingredients required to significantly boost your skin’s youthfulness, that includes antioxidants and peptides. Nevertheless, it is averagely priced for a night care cream. The clincher is whether or not it suits your skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.