Dr. Dennis Eye Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Dr. Dennis Eye Serum?
Dr. Dennis Eye Serum is produced by Dr. Dennis Gross, a dermatologist with 25 years of experience in practice. It is designed to support the tissues of the skin around the eyes, presenting a healthier appearance in the process. The product is sold in bottles containing 15 mL (about 0.5 ounces) each, and retails for $69 when you order direct from the doctor’s website. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Dr. Dennis Eye Serum?
A full list of the ingredients in this eye serum are available on the manufacturer’s website. The key ingredients that the manufacturers credit with the product’s performance are as follows:
- Ferulic acid: A plant-based compound intended to serve as an antioxidant and to help skin hydration.
- Retinol: A derivative of Vitamin A intended to help reduce the appearance of dry or wrinkled skin.
- Licorice root extract: A botanical extract intended to brighten skin and help reduce inflammation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
How to Apply Dr. Dennis Eye Serum
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Gently tap a small amount of the product around each eye, including the eyelids, morning and night.
- For best results they recommend using several other products from the same manufacturer.
Benefits Of Dr. Dennis Eye Serum
- Ethically created; no animal testing, and formula may be vegan.
- Includes retinol, a well-studied skin treatment ingredient.
- This product may be suitable for all skin types. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Dr. Dennis Eye Serum
- No clinical evidence is cited regarding the effectiveness of this particular formula.
- Price is definitely on the high end.
- Customer reviews state that they don’t see any difference in their skin.
- This product is not suitable for sensitive skin.
Final Verdict: Dr. Dennis Eye Serum
Dr. Dennis Eye Serum comes from a reputable manufacturer who sells their product in many other retail channels, and has gotten good remarks from reviewers and customers. It is also cruelty-free and includes at least one clinically tested dermatological ingredient in retinol.
However, the price per unit is very high, and there is no clinical information provided about the exact formulation of this product. There are beauty products and eye supplements available for all budgets, and price doesn’t always mean quality: Be sure to shop around thoroughly before you commit to a purchase.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."