Dr. Dennis Ferulic + Retinol Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Dr. Dennis Ferulic Retinol Eye Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Eye Cream is an eye cream designed to fight wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging in the skin around the eyes. It is sold in containers of 0.5. Fluid oz. (15g.) at an average cost of $68. The manufacturer.However there are very few reviews online to back these claims.
What Are The Ingredients In Dr. Dennis Ferulic Retinol Eye Cream?
- Ferulic Acid: Antioxidant that increases the effectiveness of other vitamins. Defends skin against damage caused by the sun.
- Retinol: Derivative of vitamin A. Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- ECG Complex: Protects skin from damage caused by free radicals. Fights against dark spots.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Keep product formulas together by preventing formulas from splitting into liquid portions.
- Dimethicone: Creates a protective barrier on the skin. Can work as an anti-inflammatory and combat symptoms of rosacea and other skin reactions. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative. Helps products resist humidity. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate: Emulsifier and surfactant. Exfoliates and moisturizes the skin.
- Algae Extract: Contains antioxidants that can restore skin health.
How To Apply Dr. Dennis Ferulic Retinol Eye Cream
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Clean and tone skin.
- Use twice daily (in the morning and evening) for best results.
Benefits Of Dr. Dennis Ferulic Retinol Eye Cream
- Safe for all skin types and for everyday use.
- Many ingredients in the product’s formula help improve skin health and appearance. Although customer haven’t notices much of a different on their skin.
- Customers can purchase the product in several stores if they would rather not order online.
Disadvantages Of Dr. Dennis Ferulic Retinol Eye Cream
- 14 days may not be enough for customers to test the product and see if it’s suitable for their needs.
- Although the product’s website lists evidence, it is not clear whether or not the studies conducted on the product were conducted by a third party or in-house.
- Only a small amount of the product is concluded considering the cost of the product.
- There are few customer reviews for this product.
Final Verdict : Dr. Dennis Ferulic Retinol Eye Cream
Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Eye Cream can be used to fight signs of aging in the delicate skin around the eyes. There is only a 14-day return policy for this product. This is a short amount of time considering that many anti-aging products come with a 30-day return or exchange policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."