Dr. Dennis Ferulic + Retinol Eye Cream Review: Is It Really Good?
Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Eye Cream is an eye cream designed to fight wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging in the skin around the eyes. It is sold in containers of 0.5. Fluid oz. (15g.) at an average cost of $68. The manufacturer, Dr. Denis Gross, offers a 14-day return period on products purchased from its website. Dr. Dennis Gross products are also available in some stores and customers must check return and exchange policies with individual retailers. In addition, the company manufactures a variety of beauty products.
- Ferulic Acid:Antioxidant that increases the effectiveness of other vitamins. Defends skin against damage caused by the sun.
- Retinol:Derivative of vitamin A. Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- ECG Complex:Protects skin from damage caused by free radicals. Fights against dark spots.
- Cetearyl Alcohol:Keep product formulas together by preventing formulas from splitting into liquid portions.
- Dimethicone:Creates a protective barrier on the skin. Can work as an anti-inflammatory and combat symptoms of rosacea and other skin reactions.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative. Helps products resist humidity.
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate: Emulsifier and surfactant. Exfoliates and moisturizes the skin.
- Algae Extract:Contains antioxidants that can restore skin health.
Clean and tone skin. Use twice daily (in the morning and evening) for best results.
- Safe for all skin types and for everyday use.
- Many ingredients in the product’s formula are proven to improve skin health and appearance.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Eye Cream manufacturer offers a 14-day return period.
- Customers can purchase the product in several stores if they would rather not order online.
- Cruelty-free and vegan.
- Tested by dermatologists.
- The cream is sold in prestigious beauty counters, such as Sephora.
- 14 days may not be enough for customers to test the product and see if it’s suitable for their needs.
- Although the product’s website lists evidence, it is not clear whether or not the studies conducted on the product were conducted by a third party or in-house.
- Only a small amount of the product is concluded considering the cost of the product.
- There are few customer reviews for this product.
Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Eye Cream can be used to fight signs of aging in the delicate skin around the eyes. There is only a 14-day return policy for this product. This is a short amount of time considering that many anti-aging products come with a 30-day return or exchange policy. Customers may feel more at ease purchasing this product from a retailer with a more generous policy or choosing another product altogether.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.