Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid Serum Review: Is This Really Helpful?
Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid Serum is a ferulic acid supplement produced with a dermatologist’s lengthy years of clinical experience to back it. It is intended to support the health of your skin and its tissues, which may in some cases cause a more youthful or appealing appearance. The product is sold in bottles of 1 fluid ounce. It is available in a range of retail outlets; ordering direct from Dr. Gross’s company will cost you $68 per bottle, although we were able to find it for sale at $57.49 per bottle at other online retailers. Be sure to shop around.
Dr. Gross has put a full list of the ingredients of Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid Serum on his website, and the information is also available with many online retailers. While the exact amount of each ingredient in each bottle of serum is not available, the primary active ingredients are as follows:
- Licorice Root Extract: A botanical extract that is intended to lighten skin while soothing irritation and redness
- Retinol: A Vitamin A derivative that can help with the appearance of healthy skin
- Ferulic Acid: An antioxidant compound that also is intended to make other vitamins (such as the retinol) absorb into your skin’s tissues more readily
Apply a small amount generally over your face as the first step after washing and drying. Apply in the morning and at night.
- No known side effects.
- Formulated by a dermatologist
- Easy to use.
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Available in many retail outlets
- Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
- No clinical information is provided to support the claims of the product’s functions
- Is explicitly “clinical strength,” and may thus be rough for sensitive tissues or if used in excess
- Price is on the high end
Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid Serum is made by a reputable company with experience in the field, does not conceal their ingredients, and is sold through legitimate retail channels. However, there is no clinical evidence provided for the claims made for the product’s functions that we could see, and the price is on the high end of the ferulic acid supplement price range.
There are beauty products available for all budgets, and the costliest aren’t always the best. Be sure to shop around before you commit, so you get the product that best meets your own needs!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."