Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisturizer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Moisturizer Overview:
Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisturizer , $62.40 for a 1.0 oz. opaque bottle, is a lightweight and oil-free moisturizer that serves to prep your skin to receive all the wonderful benefits that can be derived from other products in your regimen.
About Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Moisturizer — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Dr. Dennis Gross, a professionally formulated skin care brand that traces its humble beginnings to the home kitchen-prepared formulations concocted by Dr. Gross for the personal use of his family, relatives and friends.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Neutralize heavy metals and other toxins found in tap water.
- Enhance the absorption of beneficial ingredients from this product and from other products in your regimen.
- Calms and soothes skin inflammations which, in turn, relieves skin swelling, redness, and other forms of irritation.
- Deeply moisturizes your skin and leaves the surface well conditioned to soothe your skin and keep it from drying out.
- Draws out impurities from your pores to help prevent infections and breakouts.
What Are The Ingredients In Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Moisturizer?
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: This ingredient works very closely with your skin’s natural mechanisms for repair, recovery and renewal, as it also supports the restoration and refortification of your skin’s natural protective barriers.
- Squalane: It boosts your skin’s moisture content as it simultaneously promotes improved moisture retention.
- Bentonite: It helps lighten dark acne marks to promote a more even skin tone and a more radiant overall complexion.
- Vitamin C: It boosts your skin’s antioxidant levels, revive the energy of skin cells, and delivers natural astringent functions that lighten dark skin tones.
- Vitamin E: It soothes your skin as it promotes an enhanced barrier protection function.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A Vitamin A derivative, it enhances your skin’s recovery rate and effectiveness in regenerating and turning over skin to allow younger skin to surface and show through.
- Ceramides: It helps build and strengthen your skin’s natural protective barrier to make your skin more capable of resisting external factors that age or damage your skin.
- Ubiquinone: Also known as Co-Enzyme Q10, it significantly boosts your skin’s moisture content as well as its antioxidant levels.
Directions To Use:
Apply Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Moisturizer without layering over other products so it is as close to your skin as possible. Use this product as part of your morning and evening skin care regimens.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Moisturizer has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be rid of parabens, toxic chemicals that cause irregularities in organ functioning and in hormone levels.
- This product is oil-free and is deemed ideal for all skin types.
- The formula has been prepared to have chelating properties that help clear skin from toxins and from breakouts.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and may not be as widely available as leading skin care brands.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Moisturizer reviews indicate that people with drier skin types might not find this moisturizer very hydrating.
Does Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisturizer:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and silicones.
- Increased risk for clogged pores due to silicones.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for diseases associated with the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Moisturizer Customer Reviews:
Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Moisturizer reviews read:
- “Very disappointing as it is simply not hydrating enough. Hence am using it now under a moisturiser as it claims to have anti ageing and repairing properties. Why are most oil free products so drying? I have bought instead goldfaden md vital boost and this seems a much better option.” — lauram14 on MakeupAlley
- “I applied it after a shower at the gym, and to my surprise it is wonderful, feels soft and lightweight. I went to a party without any makeup (was rushing to get there from the gym), and had a comment when I arrived , that my face glowed and “”what moisturizer do you use?” so this product not only feels amazing, but makes your skin “glow.” — User Review on LovelySkin
Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Moisturizer
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: