Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisturizer Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Moisturizer Overview:
Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisturizer , $62.40 for a 1.0 oz. opaque bottle, is a lightweight and oil-free moisturizer that serves to prep your skin to receive all the wonderful benefits that can be derived from other products in your regimen.
About Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisturizer — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Dr. Dennis Gross, a professionally formulated skin care brand that traces its humble beginnings to the home kitchen-prepared formulations concocted by Dr. Gross for the personal use of his family, relatives and friends.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Neutralize heavy metals and other toxins found in tap water.
- Enhance the absorption of beneficial ingredients from this product and from other products in your regimen.
- Calms and soothes skin inflammations which, in turn, relieves skin swelling, redness, and other forms of irritation.
- Deeply moisturizes your skin and leaves the surface well conditioned to soothe your skin and keep it from drying out.
- Draws out impurities from your pores to help prevent infections and breakouts.
What Are The Ingredients In Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisturizer?
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: This ingredient works very closely with your skin’s natural mechanisms for repair, recovery and renewal, as it also supports the restoration and refortification of your skin’s natural protective barriers.
- Squalane: It boosts your skin’s moisture content as it simultaneously promotes improved moisture retention.
- Bentonite: It helps lighten dark acne marks to promote a more even skin tone and a more radiant overall complexion.
- Vitamin C: It boosts your skin’s antioxidant levels, revive the energy of skin cells, and delivers natural astringent functions that lighten dark skin tones.
- Vitamin E: It soothes your skin as it promotes an enhanced barrier protection function.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A Vitamin A derivative, it enhances your skin’s recovery rate and effectiveness in regenerating and turning over skin to allow younger skin to surface and show through.
- Ceramides: It helps build and strengthen your skin’s natural protective barrier to make your skin more capable of resisting external factors that age or damage your skin.
- Ubiquinone: Also known as Co-Enzyme Q10, it significantly boosts your skin’s moisture content as well as its antioxidant levels.
Directions To Use:
Apply Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisturizer without layering over other products so it is as close to your skin as possible. Use this product as part of your morning and evening skin care regimens.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisturizer has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be rid of parabens, toxic chemicals that cause irregularities in organ functioning and in hormone levels.
- This product is oil-free and is deemed ideal for all skin types.
- The formula has been prepared to have chelating properties that help clear skin from toxins and from breakouts.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and may not be as widely available as leading skin care brands.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisturizer reviews indicate that people with drier skin types might not find this moisturizer very hydrating.
Does Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisturizer:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and silicones.
- Increased risk for clogged pores due to silicones.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for diseases associated with the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisturizer
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."