Dr Goldfaden Revolution-Eyes
Dr Goldfaden Revolution-Eyes Overview
Dr. Goldfaden Revolution-Eyes is an intense treatment for tired skin below and around the delicate eye areas. This product will drastically reduce eye puffiness and dark circles.
The secret ingredient in Revolution-Eyes is Red tea. It has been found that red tea has the ability to destroy free radicals and help control inflammation. The antioxidant powers of Dr Goldfaden’s red tea formula in Revolution-Eyes is also in his preventative and restorative skin care lines.
This discovery was by chance when he noticed his 90+ year old smoking mother in law was maintaining a complexion much younger than her age. He noticed that in her cupboard was this red tea provided by her caretaker, an African woman who would serve this native country’s red tea to her everyday for decades.
Red tea is used by native South Africans and studied by South African scientists and found to be a daily source of powerful antioxidants. Dr. Goldfaden’s breakthrough skin care collection utilizes this red tea antioxidant in its purest form.
Dr Goldfaden Revolution-Eyes – Product Description
Dr Goldfaden Revolution-Eyes is a potent serum that contains active soy peptide, rice bran, nourishing seaweed, hyaluronic acid, and pure red tea. Red tea has 50x the antioxidant power of green tea! This extremely high power is from SOD (Super Oxide Dismutase) found in red tea. Red tea provides a super protective barrier against free radicals and oxidative damage that contribute the skin’s aging process.
Extensive clinical testing led to the formulation in Dr. Goldfaden’s Revolution-Eyes. It combines natural botanicals with potent nutraceutial solutions that he uses in his medical practice.
The formula includes a fine line filler, pure hyaluronic acid, acetyl hexipeptide-3 (which is a topical neuro transmitter inhibitor for deep facial lines), and ruby crystals for micro dermabrasion. The results with this formulation is a skin care system for all skin types that rejuvenates the skin while defending against further skin damage.
Dr Goldfaden Revolution-Eyes Advantage
- Dr Goldfaden Revolution-Eyes is ideal for all skin types.
- The price is higher, but well worth the investment of $80.00 for the active ingredients in the formula.
- The products from Dr. Goldfaden have been featured on QVC.
Dr Goldfaden Revolution-Eyes – Drawbacks
- The only bad is that this red tea discovery by Dr. Goldfaden in his Revolution-Eyes product was not discovered sooner.
Dr Goldfaden Revolution-Eyes – The Bottomline
The outstanding anti aging benefits from the antioxidant rich, organic red tea in Dr. Goldfaden evolution-Eyes has been a well kept secret for ages. The ingredients are impressive and cutting edge with soy peptide, hyaluronic acid, seaweed extract, rice bran extract, red tea extract and distilled water. The story behind the discovery is fascinating and genuine and Dr. Goldfaden oozes passion that you can truly feel and appreciate. He has been a Dermatologist for 40 years and this newest red tea passion discovery from his mother in law has given him the opportunity to start this new business. His family members join him in this business journey and together they bring his dream to others, as his caring and love is expressed through his products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.