Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner ?
As per product’s official site, Dr. Hauschka is a skin care line that was created due to their passion for natural healing and botanicals. Founded by Rudolf Hauschka, who was a natural skin care expert, the company was able to launch a skin care range that is made of natural products.
Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner, USD 75 for a 3.4 fl oz pump bottle, is a toner that claims to balance, calm and tone oily skin. Do you want an even skin tone? You need to read this Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner review!
Dr. Hauschka, Clarifying Toner – Does It Really Work?
The company claims that Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner can:
- Balance the excessive oiliness of the skin.
- Soothe and minimize redness.
- Diminishes the look of blackheads and blemishes.
- Minimize enlarged pores.
- Tone oily skin.
- Even out the skin tone.
What Are The Ingredients In Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner?
The active Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner ingredients are as follows:
- Daisy and nasturtium extract: These extracts work together in reducing the visibility of blemishes and blackheads. They also refine the pores and get rid of the excess oils on the skin.
- Anthyllis: This balances the oil in the skin and delivers give you a calm and more even skin appearance:
- Witch Hazel: This is a known natural astringent and can help in refining the skin texture and minimizing large pores.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How to Apply Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner
For best results, mist evenly the Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner on your face and neck then to the chest. Then gently use your fingertips to massage it into the skin for a bit. You can use this to cleansed skin in the morning and at night. In the mornings, you may follow it up with a moisturizer with SPF.
Benefits of Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner
- The toner is specially formulated for blemishes, oily or combination skin.
- The toner contains natural ingredients. But no such thing is mentioned on the company’s official site.
Disadvantages of Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner
- The toner has fragrance and fragrant chemicals.
- It also contains large amounts of alcohol.
- The product is a bit on the pricey side.
Does Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on the high alcohol content that the toner has and in some reviews, here are some of the Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner
- Acne breakouts.
- Skin irritation.
Final Verdict- Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner
Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner contains natural plant extracts that can tone, refine and balance the skin. It is also said to calm irritated skin. However, many users complain about skin dryness and acne breakouts, and this may be because of the large alcohol content of the product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: