Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner Review: Should You Buy This Toner?
Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner Overview:
Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner, USD 75 for a 3.4 fl oz pump bottle, is a toner that claims to balance, calm and tone oily skin. Do you want an even skin tone? You need to read this Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner review!
About Dr. Hauschka, Clarifying Toner – Does It Really Work?
Dr. Hauschka is a skin care line that was created due to their passion for natural healing and botanicals. Founded by Rudolf Hauschka, who was a natural skin care expert, the company was able to launch a skin care range that is made of natural products.
The company claims that Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner can:
- Balance the excessive oiliness of the skin.
- Soothe and minimize redness.
- Diminishes the look of blackheads and blemishes.
- Minimize enlarged pores.
- Tone oily skin.
- Even out the skin tone.
Read this review to know how effective it can be!
What Are The Ingredients In Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner?
The active Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner ingredients are as follows:
- Daisy and nasturtium extract: These extracts work together in reducing the visibility of blemishes and blackheads. They also refine the pores and get rid of the excess oils on the skin.
- Anthyllis: This balances the oil in the skin and delivers give you a calm and more even skin appearance:
- Witch Hazel: This is a known natural astringent and can help in refining the skin texture and minimizing large pores.
Directions To Use:
For best results, mist evenly the Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner on your face and neck then to the chest. Then gently use your fingertips to massage it into the skin for a bit. You can use this to cleansed skin in the morning and at night. In the mornings, you may follow it up with a moisturizer with SPF.
- The toner is specially formulated for blemishes, oily or combination skin.
- The product is free of parabens.
- The toner contains natural ingredients.
- The toner has fragrance and fragrant chemicals.
- It also contains large amounts of alcohol.
- The product is a bit on the pricey side.
Does Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the high alcohol content that the toner has and in some reviews, here are some of the Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner
- Acne breakouts.
- Skin irritation.
Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner contains natural plant extracts that can tone, refine and balance the skin. It is also said to calm irritated skin. However, many users complain about skin dryness and acne breakouts, and this may be because of the large alcohol content of the product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: