Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream?
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream is an exfoliating skin cleanser formula that protects the skin’s natural barrier while it evens out your skin complexion, unclogs skin pores, hydrates and revitalizes the skin. Although there is a presence of fragrance in the ingredients which may cause skin irritation.
This product is brought to you by the Wala Heilmittel GmbH Company which is a subsidiary company to Wala Stiftung Company. The company specializes in making cosmetic and skin care products under their brand name ‘Dr. Hauschka’. It was founded by Rudolf Hauschka in the year 1935.
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream – Does it Really Work?
As per the claims made by the manufacturer, Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream is formulated in a way that it will deliver to you the following benefits:
- Soothe irritation and absorb excess oil, dirt, dust and other impurities on your skin.
- Gently exfoliate the skin and even out complexion giving it a youthful glow.
- Balance the skin pH and protect the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Minimize skin pores appearance and moisturize the skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream?
Ingredients in Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream are:
- Sweet Almond Seed Meal – Exfoliates and improves skin complexion.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract – Reduces skin irritation.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract – Hydrates and reduces appearance of aging signs.
- Alcohol – Acts as an emmolient. However it may cause skin dryness.
- Peanut Oil – Prevents free radicals damage on skin and slows formation of premature aging signs.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract – Soothes, moisturizes and prevents bacteria growth.
- Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf Extract – Restores skin suppleness.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Tightens skin pores and smooth the skin.
- Witch Hazel Bark/Leaf Extract – Removes excess oil, tightens pores, clear dark spots and treats skin conditions like acne.
- Wheat Germ Oil – Moisturizes the skin, fights free radicals, supports collagen formation and evens out skin tone.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Exfoliates, soothe irritated skin and unclog skin pores.
- Fragrance – Adds scent. Which may lead to skin irritation
- Xanthan Gum – Acts as a natural thickening agent and offer hydration to the skin.
- Algin – Acts as a thickening agent and prevents moisture loss.
How To Apply Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
- It is recommended to use Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream twice daily, that is, after waking up and before retiring to bed Moisten your skin with warm water.
- It your palm, mix 1-2cm of the cream with water to form a creamy paste and apply gently on skin in rolling motion starting at your forehead’s center going downwards and outwards while avoiding the eye area.
- Repeat this process, if need be. Finally, rinse with warm water and finish with a cold water splash.
Benefits Of Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
- It is organic and free from synthetic preservatives and dyes, parabens, mineral oils, PEG and silicon.
- It is dermatologically tested, not animal tested and all its raw materials are obtained from biodynamic cultivations and recovered under favorable conditions.
- It has been formulated to freshen, exfoliate and improve skin complexion while hydrating and minimizing appearance of aging signs as well as tightening skin pores. Although it may cause skin irritation.
Disadvantages Of Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
- The amount of ingredients used in making this cream is not indicated.
- This cream indicates alcohol as one of its ingredients but does not mention the type or source of this alcohol which leaves the user guessing whether it is a good or bad alcohol.
- This product is not suitable for all skin types.
- Customer reviews state that this product has a unpleasant smell.
Does Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Side effects of Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream are:
This product contains fragrance which may lead to skin irritation.
Final Verdict: Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream mainly focuses on removing dead skin cells, soothe and hydrate skin and also reduce aging signs. Although this product contains alcohol and fragrance which may lead to dry skin and skin irritation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."