Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream Review: Does This Cleanser Really Work?
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream Overview:
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream is an exfoliating skin cleanser formula that protects the skin’s natural barrier while it evens out your skin complexion, unclogs skin pores, hydrates and revitalizes the skin.
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream – Does it Really Work?
This product is brought to you by the Wala Heilmittel GmbH Company which is a subsidiary company to Wala Stiftung Company. The company specializes in making cosmetic and skin care products under their brand name ‘Dr. Hauschka’. It was founded by Rudolf Hauschka in the year 1935.
As per the claims made by the manufacturer, Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream is formulated in a way that it will deliver to you the following benefits:
- Soothe irritation and absorb excess oil, dirt, dust and other impurities on your skin.
- Gently exfoliate the skin and even out complexion giving it a youthful glow.
- Balance the skin pH and protect the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Minimize skin pores appearance and moisturize the skin.
What are the Ingredients in Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream?
Ingredients in Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream are:
- Sweet Almond Seed Meal – Exfoliates and improves skin complexion.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract – Reduces skin irritation.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract – Hydrates and reduces appearance of aging signs.
- Alcohol – Acts as an emmolient.
- Peanut Oil – Prevents free radicals damage on skin and slows formation of premature aging signs.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract – Soothes, moisturizes and prevents bacteria growth.
- Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf Extract – Restores skin suppleness.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Tightens skin pores and smooth the skin.
- Witch Hazel Bark/Leaf Extract – Removes excess oil, tightens pores, clear dark spots and treats skin conditions like acne.
- Wheat Germ Oil – Moisturizes the skin, fights free radicals, supports collagen formation and evens out skin tone.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Exfoliates, soothe irritated skin and unclog skin pores
- Fragrance – Adds scent.
- Citronellol – Soothe the skin.
- Geraniol – Adds fragrance.
- Acerola Fruit Extract – Boosts production of collagen, reduces aging signs, fights free radicals, moisturizes and brighten the skin.
- Xanthan Gum – Acts as a natural thickening agent and offer hydration to the skin.
- Algin – Acts as a thickening agent and prevents moisture loss.
Directions To Use:
It is recommended to use Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream twice daily, that is, after waking up and before retiring to bed Moisten your skin with warm water. It your palm, mix 1-2cm of the cream with water to form a creamy paste and apply gently on skin in rolling motion starting at your forehead’s center going downwards and outwards while avoiding the eye area. Repeat this process, if need be. Finally, rinse with warm water and finish with a cold water splash.
- It is organic and free from synthetic preservatives and dyes, parabens, mineral oils, PEG and silicon.
- It is dermatologically tested, not animal tested and all its raw materials are obtained from biodynamic cultivations and recovered under favorable conditions.
- It has been formulated to freshen, exfoliate and improve skin complexion while hydrating and minimizing appearance of aging signs as well as tightening skin pores.
- The amount of ingredients used in making this cream is not indicated.
- This cream indicates alcohol as one of its ingredients but does not mention the type or source of this alcohol which leaves the user guessing whether it is a good or bad alcohol.
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Side effects of Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream are:
The ingredients provided are skin-friendly with no negative reactions.
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream mainly focuses on removing dead skin cells, soothe and hydrate skin and also reduce aging signs. Good results are expected as the ingredients used are user-friendly.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: