Dr. Hauschka Revitalizing Day Cream Review: Should You Buy This Moisturizer
Dr. Hauschka Day Cream Overview:
Dr. Hauschka Day Cream claims to be moisturizer cream that hydrate and revitalize dry skin. The cream comes in three sizes—0.17 fl oz, 1 fl oz, and 3.4 fl oz. The bottles are sold for USD 7.5, USD 45 and USD 75 respectively.Is this the product that can revitalize your skin? Read this Dr. Hauschka Day Cream review to find out the answer!
About Dr. Hauschka Day Cream – Does It Really Work?
Dr. Hauschka is founded by skincare experts who consider themselves to be pioneers in the natural and organic skin care industry. The company started as a natural developer of medicines in 1935. At that time, lack of alcohol in their formulations was questioned by many, up to the point when the manufacturer, himself, even got imprisoned.
According to the manufacturer, Dr. Hauschka Revitalizing Day Cream can:
- Support the functions of the natural oil in the skin.
- Boost moisture production.
- Revitalize dry skin.
- Bring back the skin’s radiance.
- Promote natural replenishment of moisture in the skin.
- Protect the skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Dr. Hauschka Day Cream?
Some of the active Dr. Hauschka Day Cream ingredients are:
- Anthyllis: This is a nurturing plant extract and it was traditionally used as a skin cleanser. It was also used to reduce swelling in the skin.
- Witch Hazel: This acts as a natural astringent that can refine the texture of the skin, reduce pore size and leaves the skin looking flawless.
- Carrot: This extract helps to balance moisture in the skin. At the same time, it is packed with vitamin A that can prevent different signs of aging in the skin.
- Wheat germ oils, Sweet Almond and Apricot Kernel: The trio works together to promote the natural replenishment of the skin.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply Dr. Hauschka Revitalizing Day Cream while your skin is still a bit moist from toner. If you have dry skin, apply the cream to your neck, chest, and face using gentle pressing motion. If you have blemished skin, place a small amount of the cream in your palm and add 1 to 2 drops of the manufacturer’s clarifying oil. Mix together then apply on the same areas in the skin.
- This is specially formulated for the dehydrated and dry skin.
- When the directions to use is adjusted, it can be made suitable for blemished and combination skin.
- The day cream contains naturally derived ingredients.
- The day cream has alcohol.
- It also has fragrant chemicals.
- The price of the product is quite high for a moisturizer.
Does Dr. Hauschka Day Cream Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the alcohol content as well as the reviews of the product, you might experience the following Dr. Hauschka Day Cream side-effects:
- Acne breakouts
Dr. Hauschka Day Cream contains a blend of botanicals that can nourish, hydrate and replenish dry skin. However, it contains high amounts of alcohol that may cancel out the effects of such extracts.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: