Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm Review: Should You Buy This Lip Plumpers?
Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm Overview:
Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm, USD 16.95 for a 0.14 fl oz jar, claims to be an intensive soothing Lip Plumper that can soothe, protect and nurture dry and chapped lips. Take care of your lips by reading this Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm review!
About Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm – Does It Really Work?
Dr. Hauschka is a company that is committed to developing, formulating and deliver natural and organic skin care products. All of their products have been certified natural, and the majority of them are gluten-free. All of their products developers create a new solution using their 47 years of experience in the natural skin care industry.
As per the claims of the manufacturer, they have formulated Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm to:
- Promotes the renewal of the skin.
- Moisturizes and softens the lips.
- Reduce the visibility of fine lines in the mouth area.
- Encourage the repair of dry lips.
- Leave a velvety feel on the tips.
- Help to achieve soft and beautiful lips.
Keep reading this review to know more!
What Are The Ingredients In Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm?
Some of the active Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm ingredients are:
- Calendula: This oil has amazing antiseptic and antimicrobial action that can speed up the healing of wounds and cuts in the lips. It can also relieve problems associated with dry skin.
- St John’s wort: This extract is known to protect and soothe dry skin as well as lips.
- Anthyllis: This extract supports the skin and helps it retain its natural balance. It is said to provide the stimuli needed for the body to guide all problematic skin conditions to a balance and healthy state.
- Castor Seed Oil: This oil contains high amounts of oleic, linoleic and ricinoleic fatty acids that can nourish and moisturize dry and chapped skin.
Directions To Use:
For best results, using your fingertips, collect a small amount of Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm from the jar. Apply it gently to the dry and chapped skin in the morning. You can reapply it all throughout the day if you wish to replenish the moisture in your lips.
- The lip balm has a floral scent.
- It is free from parabens. PEG, silicone and mineral oils.
- It is not tested on animals.
- It is also dermatologically tested.
- The balm contains fragrant ingredients that provide no purpose for dry lips.
- The balm contains St. John’s wort that has a sensitizing potential.
- It is a bit expensive.
Does Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm Have Any Side-effects?
Since the balm contains some sensitizing ingredients, there is a high chance that you will experience irritation as one of its Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm side-effects.
Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm claims to soothe, moisturize and protect dry lips. However, it contains some ingredients, such as fragrance, that can do more harm than good to the lip area. This is also a bit expensive as compared to most lip balms in the market.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: