Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm?
As mentioned on manufacturer website,Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm, USD 16.95 for a 0.14 fl oz jar, claims to be an intensive soothing Lip Plumper that can soothe, protect and nurture dry and chapped lips.However there is no substantial evidence available behind it.
Dr. Hauschka is a company that is committed to developing, formulating and deliver natural and organic skin care products. All of their products have been certified natural, and the majority of them are gluten-free. All of their products developers create a new solution using their 47 years of experience in the natural skin care industry.
This product is sold at $17 for ).15 fl.oz at its official website.Take care of your lips by reading this Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm review!
Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm– Does It Really Work?
As Per The Claims Of The Manufacturer, They Have Formulated Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm To:
- Promotes the renewal of the skin.
- Moisturizes and softens the lips.
- Reduce the visibility of fine lines in the mouth area.
- Encourage the repair of dry lips.
- Help to achieve soft and beautiful lips.
Keep reading this review to know more!
What are the Ingredients in Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm?
Some of the active Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm ingredients are:
- Calendula: This oil has amazing antiseptic and antimicrobial action that can speed up the healing of wounds and cuts in the lips. It can also relieve problems associated with dry skin bit sometimes it may cause acne on skin.
- St John’s wort: This extract is known to protect and soothe dry skin as well as lips.
- Anthyllis: This extract supports the skin and helps it retain its natural balance. It is said to provide the stimuli needed for the body to guide all problematic skin conditions to a balance and healthy state.
- Castor Seed Oil: This oil contains high amounts of oleic, linoleic and ricinoleic fatty acids that can nourish and moisturize dry and chapped skin.
How To Apply Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm
- Using your fingertips, collect a small amount of Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm from the jar.
- Apply it gently to the dry and chapped skin in the morning.
- You can reapply it all throughout the day if you wish to replenish the moisture in your lips.
Benefits of Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm
- The lip balm can speed up the healing of wounds and cuts in the lips but but it may cause redness around applied area.
- It is free from parabens. PEG, silicone and mineral oils.
- It is not tested on animals.
Disadvantages of Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm
- The balm contains fragrant ingredients that provide no purpose for dry lips.
- The balm contains St. John’s wort that has a sensitizing potential.
- It is a bit expensive.
- It contains alcohol which cause dryness on applied area.
Does Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm Have Any Side Effects?
Since the balm contains some sensitizing ingredients, there is a high chance that you will experience irritation as one of its Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm side-effects.
Final Verdict: Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm
Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm claims to soothe, moisturize and protect dry lips. However, it contains some ingredients, such as fragrance, that can do more harm than good to the lip area. This is also a bit expensive as compared to most lip balms in the market. Also there is no money back guarantee mentioned on its official website.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."