Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream Review: Is This Moisturizer Safe To Use?Advertising Disclosure ?
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream Overview
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream, moisturizing formula that is made for dry skin to minimize dryness. It is a light moisturizing cream that refreshes the skin making it radiant. It provides protection against harmful environmental factors to sensitive, dry and normal skin. The fine texture of Quince cream penetrates easily into the skin hence keeping the skin supple all day long and prevents dryness, irritation and scaling.
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream- Does It Really Work?
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream from Dr. Hauschka is made of natural extracts with each element certified and conclusively researched to ensure quality and safety. Dr. Hauschka has been in the industry of manufacturing beauty and skin care formulas for more than fifty years and ensures that their products work to benefit consumers’ skin.
This cream is made from natural extracts that provide essential nutrients to normal, dry and sensitive skin. This formula is free of inorganic additives, mineral oils, preservatives and dyes. Moreover, it has been tested by dermatologists and proven to be appropriate for dry and sensitive skin. It has a fine smooth texture hence easily penetrates into the skin once massaged gently, forming a protective layer hence preventing dryness and flaking.
This cream can be purchased online from the company’s official website and other online stores.
What Are The Ingredients In Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream?
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream Ingredients are:
- Water (Aqua) – Used as a solvent to facilitate in dissolving extracts used.
- Prunus Armeniaca – It helps in revitalizing the skin.
- Benzyl benzoate – Used as fragrance.
- Linalool – Compound of coriander and lavender used as fragrance.
- Glycerin – Prevents dehydration by trapping moisture.
- Bentonite – It acts as an absorbent.
- Shea Butter – Protects the skin against harmful Ultra-violet rays of the sun.
- Sweet Almond oil – Facilitates in renewing the skin.
- Olive Fruit Oil – Keeps the skin supple and prevents dehydration.
- Persea Gratissima Oil – Contains an antioxidant property that rejuvenates the skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – Protects the skin and facilitates healing.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – Used as an emulsifying agent that gives an emollient feel when applied to the skin.
Directions To Use
On a clean face, apply Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream in the morning using Dr.Hauschka facial toner.
- Moisturizes the skin hence preventing dryness.
- Facilitates in toning the skin.
- Protects the skin against environmental stressors.
- Suitable for sensitive, normal and dry skin.
- The formula is light in weight hence penetrates deep into the skin and creates a film to prevent loss of moisture.
It can only be purchased online hence limited in circulation. The cream also contains slight fragrance that irritates some consumers.
Does Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream side effects are not known/mentioned because the cream is made from biologically grown extracts hence has no distinct side-effects registered against its use.
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream is a moisturizing formula that helps skin to retain water and minimize dryness. It has a deep penetrative ability that creates that ensures nourishing nutrients are adequately absorbed making the skin supple and soft. Extracts used to make the formula provides healing effect on injured skin while preventing inflammation.
It offers a myriad of benefits that can be picked from the customer reviews online. The light nature of the cream is one of the advantages since it prevents clogging of pores and facilitates skin exfoliation. The anti-oxidative properties facilitate in expelling toxins that cause inflammation and roughness.
However, from the reviews, the product is said to contain irritating fragrance that does not go well with some consumers despite the manufacturer claiming that its fragrance is slight and unnoticeable.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."