Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream Introduction
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream, US $65 for 1.41 oz., is a moisturizing cream with anti-aging benefits that has been made to specifically help address the appearance of multiple signs of skin aging around these parts.
What Does Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product can deliver the following improvements to benefit your aging neck and chest skin:
- Promote enhanced elasticity and firmness
- Enhance the density, volume and contour of skin on your neck
- Relieve delicate skin on these parts or the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and saggy skin
- Refine your skin to smoothen out your skin surface
- Promote a more radiant and appealing complexion for skin on your neck and chest
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Dr. Hauschka was established in 1967. Long before every other skin care brand wanted to ride the bandwagon of the growing global demand for products that contain only natural ingredients and rid of synthetics, the brand was in the helm of it all. With more than 50 years of successful brand and operations management, the company continues to maintain a principles-based management and enjoys a share in the cosmetics and skin care niches.
Working of Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream
This product works by flooding your skin with moisturizing ingredients that help normalize hydration. Meanwhile, anti-inflammatory ingredients calm and soothe your skin to promote a lighter, brighter, and more even toned complexion.
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream Ingredients
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Facilitates faster skin healing, it also deeply moisturizes your skin
- Witch Hazel: Helps regulate oil production and help keep your skin from drying out
- Sesame Seed Oil: Has natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that helps relieve your skin of irritations and uneven skin tone
- Coconut Oil: Helps purify your skin and restore healthy moisture levels
- Shea Butter: Deep nourishes your skin as it relieves it of dehydration and inflammation to promote a better nourished skin
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream Pros
- This product is formulated without synthetic dyes, fragrances and preservatives, all of which can be irritating and toxic.
- This product does not contain estrogen-mimicking parabens and potentially carcinogenic PEGs which can become easily contaminated with 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen, during the manufacturing process.
- Dr. Hauschka products are never tested on animals.
- The formula is lightly textured and is easily absorbent.
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream Cons
- This product is not as “clean” as the brand image would like to project this label, such that, for example, this product contains irritating fragrances when another part of the product description claims that no product from this brand contains these allergens.
- The formula contains alcohol, which is probably the most permanently damaging ingredient for your skin.
- Several Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream reviews posted by users indicate that this product can cause breakouts in some people.
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances and the long list of botanicals included in this formula, depending on your history of allergies with these botanical components
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases due to benzyl benzoate which interferes with normal hormone levels and functions
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream must be applied on freshly cleansed and toned neck and chest skin. Apply a generous amount of this product on treatment areas and massage thoroughly to incorporate the product well into your skin.
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream is never always a necessary product to add in your skin care routine. As with any other skin cream, this one will only specifically provide significant moisturization for your skin. If you want to go beyond and touch on anti-aging care, there could be fairer choices out there.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."