Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm 40+ Serum for Face and Neck Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm 40+ Serum For Face And Neck?
This serum is formulated and manufactured by Dr. Irena Eris, a Polish luxury skin care and cosmetics brand that formulated products using the same patents that it owns and develops through its Center for Science and Research. The company also manages spas and skin care institutes.
Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm 40+ Serum For Face And Neck, 29.51 €, is serum for an anti-aging solution made specially for mature skin over the age of 40.
Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm 40+ Serum For Face And Neck — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Supports more effective skin cell renewal down to the dermis layer at faster rates.
- Improves skin synthesis and the structuring of new skin, combining collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in optimal proportions to create stronger skin that is more resilient to damage and aging.
- Replenish your skin’s lost moisture and nutrients to support rejuvenation and renewal.
- Soften, smoothen, and even out your skin tone.
- Help restore your skin’s firmness and elasticity for a more youthful face and neck.
What Are The Ingredients In Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm 40+ Serum For Face And Neck?
- Pullulan: An antioxidant derived from yeast that improves your skin’s protection from damage and aging, and also improves your skin’s water retention properties.
- Rice Bran Oil: Improves your skin’s moisture content, it also helps calm skin irritations and lighten your skin for an improved and more radiant overall skin complexion but it leads to skin redness or itching.
- Red Algae Extract: Restores your skin’s moisture content and helps regulate it at the same time, improving your skin’s round-the-clock moisturization.
- Hydrolyzed Pearl: Gives your skin an instant radiance boost that immediately brightens your overall complexion.
How To Apply Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm 40+ Serum For Face And Neck
- Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm 40+ Serum for Face and Neck is recommended for once or twice daily use.
- The manufacturer also indicates that periodic application may also be an option.
- To use, simply spread the serum across your face and neck following a thorough cleansing and toning.
- Blend in well before layering with your favorite cream and, in the morning, also sunscreen.
Benefits of Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm 40+ Serum For Face And Neck
- A Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm review according to the same assessment, it does not contain topical antibiotics, paraben-free, and gluten-free.
- Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm reviews conducted by the manufacturer showed improvements across various criteria of skin conditions, which includes a measurement study that demonstrated the achievement of at least 60% improvement in the overall state of the skin, with as much as 19% reduction in the number and depth of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It improves your skin’s moisture content but may cause redness or irritation on skin.
Disadvantages of Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm 40+ Serum For Face And Neck
- Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm 40+ Serum for Face and Neck contains alcohol which is one of the worst irritants and most damaging ingredient that you can get anywhere near your skin.
- This product contains fragrance which makes it unsuitable for use by people with sensitive skin types.
- This product contains silicones, which build up on your skin and trap impurities in, and therefore might not be suitable for people with acne-prone and reactive skin.
Does Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm 40+ Serum For Face And Neck Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm 40+ Serum for Face and Neck:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol fragrance ingredients and synthetic dyes.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to alcohol.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-associated dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancer due to PEGs.
Final Verdict: Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm 40+ Serum For Face And Neck
Dr. Irena Eris Algorithm 40+ Serum for Face and Neck promises advanced science and technology which you deserve at this price point. It’s sad to point out though how this product contains more emollients, skin sliders and fillers than actual products that can help your skin recover and look better. The strong fragrance isn’t helping either.It offers 14 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."