Dr Jart Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 Review: Does it really work or not?
Dr. Jart+Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 is a beauty balm that helps even skin tone, increase brightness, and moisturize and protect the skin. It is manufactured by Dr. Jart+, which sells its products all over the world, online and in US stores such as Sephora. The cost starts at $39.00 for a 1.5oz bottle. No mention is made about a money-back guarantee or trial period, but this could vary depending on the retailer.
- Titanium Dioxide: this naturally occurring mineral is added to many sunscreen products to protect the skin from UV rays.
- Zinc Oxide: used along with titanium oxide in sunscreens. Also helps prevent irritation in skin.
- Bio-Peptide Complex: proprietary blend that protects skin, promotes collagen, and fights signs of aging. It is infused with white gold in this formula.
- Arbutin: a skin lightener that also fades age spots.
- Adenosine: anti-inflammatory derived from yeast.
- Glycerin: sugar alcohol that’s also an humectant and emollient.
- PEG-10 Dimethicone: hair conditioner, surfactant, cleanser and emulsifier.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: a form of vitamin E, frequently used because it is less acidic and more stable than pure vitamin E. It still provides many benefits such as providing antioxidants, moisturizing by reducing water loss, and works as an anti-inflammatory for the skin.
- Stearic Acid: this fatty acid is found in many natural butters, such as shea and cocoa. It is fat-soluble and used as an emulsifier in creams and other beauty products.
Apply cream after using toner and moisturizer for skin tone evenness.
- A multi-use beauty product that also offers 45 SPF.
- The product comes with clear directions.
- Popular publications have given the product favorable reviews.
- Ingredients are listed for the BB cream.
- The products are certified safe for all skin types and pregnant women.
- The creams comes in a universal shade meant to be suitable for all tones.
- Customers rate the product highly in popular merchant websites.
- The amounts of ingredients are not listed.
- The manufacturer’s website does not say whether or not there is a money-back guarantee or trial period.
- No sulfates or phthalates are included in the formula.
Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream is a reputable product that moisturizes the skin, evens skin tone, and protects the skin from the sun’s rays. It has positive reviews in various websites and is sold in well-known cosmetics stores. The product is tested for safety and says it is suitable for all skin types and can be used by pregnant women. The manufacturer lists all ingredients used, but does not disclose the amounts—which is important for people with sensitive skin. Many stores that sell the BB cream offer returns or exchanges for the product in case a customer is dissatisfied. Still, the product’s website does not list whether or not they offer a return policy or money-back guarantee. This means customers have to see individual vendors do this. A product that offers this option might be a better choice.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."