Dr. Jessica Wu Cosmeceuticals White Peony Eye Contour Review: In outs.
For eyes that brighten up with the youthful complexion of healthy, well-looked after skin around the eyes, there’s Dr. Jessica Wu Cosmeceuticals White Peony Eye Contour, US $135. This is a beauty product targeted on eye care which commits to deliver for your skin the following benefits:
- Tightens your pores as it boosts your skin’s moisture levels to keep the hydration locked in
- Protects your skin with antioxidants which also aids your skin in getting ahead of the damage and the repairs required by your skin
- Firms and lifts up saggy and loose skin
- Revitalizes your skin cells to deliver optimal performance in restoring your skin’s health and flawless appearance
- Makes your fine lines and wrinkles appear much less visible
From one of the world’s finest dermatologists comes a beauty line dedicated to benefit your skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Restores your skin’s healthy moisture levels, bringing back the plumpness and the firmness of your skin
- White Peony: Has anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties that help revive your skin health by stomping out irritation, swelling and damage, as it also tightens your skin to restore moisture
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A stable Vitamin E derivative that moisturizes your skin, helps restore your skin’s protective barrier, and aids in re-energizing your skin cells
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: A stable Vitamin C derivative that helps restore your skin’s optimal energy levels to support recovery from damage
- Imperata cylindrica: Improves cellular metabolism, makes your skin more resilient to damage, and helps improve your skin’s ability to hold and lock in moisture
- Soluble Collagen: Provides additional skin precursors to help power up repairs and regeneration activities that help improve the rate of your skin’s recovery from damage as well as speed up skin cell turnover
- Linoleic Acid: Helps cutdown the time it takes for your skin to heal, dramatically floods your skin with moisture, and plumps and props up your skin in the process, making it appear dewier, firmer and younger
Use Dr. Jessica Wu Cosmeceuticals White Peony Eye Contour together with your morning and evening routine, following a good cleanse and tone. Use under makeup in the morning, and under your thick skin creams at night.
- Product provides multiple functions in promoting your skins’s overall health and vitality
- Formula is lightweight, easy to apply and spread evenly across your skin
- Leaves a matte finish which makes it the perfect product to complement your skin and makeup in the morning
- Quickly absorbs and instantaneously shows signs of improvement
- Phenoxyethanol is used as preservative in the product can have adverse effects on your brain and your entire nervous system
- Menthol and fragrance ingredients
- Product may feel too thick to wear in the morning, particularly for oily and combination skin types
Dr. Jessica Wu Cosmeceuticals White Peony Eye Contour has certainly signed up several ingredients in the formula that can help improve aging eye skin. However, these may not be enough to cause any long-term benefit bound to last for a long time.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.