Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Instant Dermal Wrinkle Filler Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Instant Dermal Wrinkle Filler Introduction
Designed for all types of skin, including sensitive skin, Wrinkle Cream Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Instant Dermal Wrinkle Filler is said to be a topical alternative to injectables to instantly smooth wrinkles in just 10 minutes.
Formulated with an anti-oxidant plant complex called kinetin that stimulates cells at the deepest layers of skin’s surface without exfoliating, and working together with a process called Osilift where oat kernel sugars provide an optimal and immediate lifting effect by adhering to skin’s surface in a continuous and cohesive lifting film – skin noticeably acts, looks and feels younger.
This 0.4 oz. anti-aging solution comes with a target applicator to allow the potent formula to be directed on skin’s most bothersome wrinkles.
Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Instant Dermal Wrinkle Filler Manufacturer’s Detail
When Kinerase was created in 1999, its products were solely sold to dermatologist and plastic surgeon offices for the pre-and-post-treatment care of their patients. Marketed by a company then called ICN Pharmaceutical, they went for their first direct-to-consumer marketing campaign in 2003.
Today, they are known as Valeant Pharmaceuticals – a multinational, specialty pharmaceutical and medical device company that develops and manufactures a broad range of products in the areas of dermatology, neurology, and infectious disease.
Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Instant Dermal Wrinkle Filler Ingredients
- Purified Water USP – acts as a solvent in the formulation of virtually every type of cosmetic and personal care product that dissolves many of the ingredients that impart skin benefits, such as conditioning agents and cleansing agents.
- Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate – is a reaction product of Nylon-12 and the compound that functions as colorant and opacifying agent.
- PPG-3 Myristyl Ether – is used as skin conditioning agent and emollient that comes in form of a liquid wax.
- Butylene Glycol – is a small organic alcohol used as solvent, and viscosity decreasing and skin conditioning agent.
- Glycerin – also known as Glycerol, is a naturally occurring ingredient, but also is synthetically made, that balances the water levels in skin to facilitate moisture by attracting water to help skin feel smoother and softer. It is used as lubricant and humectant in a variety of personal care products, and as a cosmetic bonding agent for make-up.
Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Instant Dermal Wrinkle Filler Pros
- Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Instant Dermal Wrinkle Filler is a daily treatment that visibly smooth wrinkles in just 10 minutes and can be an alternative to injectables.
- The main ingredient of Instant Dermal Wrinkle Filler is kinetin, a plant-based extract that is supposed to visibly improve the appearance of aging and sun-damaged skin by improving its ability to retain moisture.
- This product can be used for all skin types, including sensitive skin and is paraben-free.
Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Instant Dermal Wrinkle Filler Cons
- Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Instant Dermal Wrinkle Filler or its manufacturer’s website doesn’t show in search engines that information about them is very limited.
- The product is currently out of stock from major online stores but is said to be available in retail shops.
Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Instant Dermal Wrinkle Filler Side Effects
There are no reports claiming the product has caused any harmful side effect.
After cleansing, apply formula directly onto fine lines and deep wrinkles around eyes, forehead, mouth and cheeks.
Other treatments, moisturizers and makeup can be applied after wrinkle filler has set.
Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Instant Dermal Wrinkle Filler is designed for all types of skin to be a topical alternative to injectables to instantly smooth wrinkles in just 10 minutes.
It features kinetin, an anti-oxidant plant complex that stimulates cells at the deepest layers of skin’s surface without exfoliating. Together with oat kernel sugars that provide an optimal and immediate lifting effect called Osilift by adhering to skin’s surface in a continuous and cohesive lifting film, skin noticeably acts, looks and feels younger.
But however promising this product may be, it is currently out of stock from major online shops and basic details regarding the anti-aging solution is pretty scarce. Consumers may consider other similar products from known brands which information can be readily found as soon as you hit the enter button.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."