SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment?
This product is brought to you by Dr. Sandra Lee, also known as Dr. Pimple Popper online and on social media. SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment, US $25 for a 0.3 fl. oz. bottle, is a Acne treatment specially formulated to help address acne challenged skin types but it cause dryness or peeling on skin.
Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Relieve irritated skin of itchiness, redness and patchiness.
- Improve the appearance of pigmented skin.
- Exfoliates your skin thoroughly to flush out debris and draw out impurities stuck in your pores.
- Lighten dark spots and promote a brighter, more even skin tone.
- Regulate excess oils, prevent skin infections, and help avoid future breakouts.
What are the Ingredients in Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment?
- Salicylic Acid (2.0%): A beta hydroxy acid that has become a well-established treatment solution for acne-challenged skin as it helps facilitate faster exfoliation and skin renewal while also rendering oil regulatory functions that help prevent further skin infection. However it cause dryness or peeling on skin.
- Witch Hazel Extract: It works by regulating oil production, effectively helping your skin prevent infections and eventual breakouts.
- Camphor: It delivers a cooling effect on inflamed skin that soothes and relieves multiple signs of irritation which, in turn, leads to the appearance of less blotchy and more even toned skin.
How To Apply Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment
- Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment is recommended for up to three times a day application only on affected spots on your skin.
- Start with a clean face always. This product requires the formula to be worked into the skin because salicylic acid can be extremely sensitizing. Therefore you should work up frequency of application gradually to allow your skin to adjust to the formula.
Benefits of Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment
- Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment is made with the maximum strength of salicylic acid, ensuring that this product’s formula is highly potent to relieve your skin of acne.
- This product is easy to use and comes with a roller ball applicator to help apply the product on hard to reach areas of your skin.
- This product helps facilitate faster exfoliation and skin renewal but may cause dryness or peeling on skin.
Disadvantages of Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment
- This product requires to be gradually worked into your skin and routine.
- SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment reviews indicate that not all people have skin that is resilient enough to tolerate this product’s high salicylic acid content.
- Formula can be irritating to skin.
- This product contains salicylic acid which causes dryness or peeling on skin.
Does Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to all the ingredients included in this product’s formula.
- Increased risk for UV induced damage due to salicylic acid.
Final Verdict : SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment
SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment may be sufficiently good for treating your acne-prone skin. Although, this product has the potential to cause more severe skin irritation if not used well or, if wrongly applied on skin that has low tolerance for salicylic acid. The alcohol, too, can be severely irritating. It’s always best to contrast and compare with similar products that commit to deliver similar results.This product offers 30 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."