Drop Earrings That are Adorned By The World’s Most Powerful Women
Whether you’re headed for a casual walk on the streets, power dressed for a board meeting or, headed to your own red carpet event, there is one ear accessory that you can take from morning to night, from your desk to a formal evening affair a drop earring.
1. Kate Middleton: While on a royal visit to Bhutan in April, was spotted in a shimmery, full dress, Tory Burch outfit that she paired with a flaming red shawl and gorgeous round drop earrings in bright yellow. She wore the ensemble for a dinner with the state’s King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and Queen Jetsun Pema. Kate wore several other bejeweled drop earring during the royal visit and was even seen wearing the same pair of earrings as she left the country in a yellow coat dress.
2. Belinda Gates: The better half of Bill Gates, other than her usual simple stud and loop earrings, has also been seen wearing equally simple but drop earrings. The couple has been supporting countless causes and charitable works around the globe, including funding three of the most challenging diseases malaria, tuberculosis, and HIV and AIDS through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. During an interview with reporters in February, Melinda was seen wearing a white long sleeved blouse with navy blue floral prints on it, paired with a metal wire looped earrings.
3. Christine Lagarde: The Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) was seen wearing a red, flat, circular earrings during a press conference which the body called in Washington D.C. late in 2015. She has been heading the IMF since 2011, before that she was a distinguished politician in France.
4. Sheryl Sandberg: The Facebook Chief Operating Officer has been seen pairing her drop earrings in gold with precious stone across occasions and speaking engagements where she has been invited to attend. She keeps her elegant stance and simplicity in them nothing lavish for the top woman of the Internet’s largest name in social media.
5. Ana Patricia Botin. Currently holding the 10th spot on the Forbes Most Powerful Women of 2016, our fifth most powerful woman on this list is a Spaniard who is in tune with her power style. It’s elegant, stand out, chic and simple, Ms Botin likes to pair her outfits with drop earrings made of pearls. Whether her pearls are bulbed, looped or hooked, the pair always matches her power outfits. Trendsetting and top brass professional after all, she is one of the world’s most powerful bankers, more specifically, the Executive Chair of the Santander Group
You May Also Like: Is Kate Middleton Copying Suri Cruise’s Style?
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, your appearance matters just as well as what you know, and drop earrings are one way to style up for power. After all, if you can’t be trusted to carry yourself well, why would anybody trust you to run their companies?