Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum Review: In-outs
T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum Description
Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, US $90 for 30 ml, boasts of its pH-balanced exfoliating system that consists of alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids that facilitate skin renewal with every product application. With regular, long-term use, you achieve youthful looking, more radiant skin.
Drunk Elephant is a skincare brand committed to deliver only products that work well for sensitive skin.
T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum Ingredients
- Glycolic T.L.C. Framboos™ Blend: A patented complex of Glycolic Acid (12%), and other AHAs and BHAs in the formula facilitates skin exfoliation to flush out dead skin cells and allow newer, younger, less damaged skin layer to surface
- Salicylic Acid: Other than provide mild exfoliation, also helps regulate and control the production of excess oils, decreasing the vulnerability of greasy skin to catch infections that can start a breakout
- Raspberry Fruit Extract: Laden with high levels of antioxidants, this ingredients also relieves dry and flaky skin
- Nopalex®: Extracts derived from the cactus plant which are well-recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties that soothes irritated skin
- Horse Chestnut: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties, also improves micro-circulation to improve skin nutrition and aid in skin cell renewal and regeneration
- Green tea and grape extracts: Flood your skin with antioxidants that help neutralize damage-causing free radicals
- Sodium hyaluronate: Makes up for the lost hyaluronic acid typical of aging skin so as to support skin repair and renewal processes
- Marula Oil: Loaded with beneficial fatty acids that moisturize and facilitate a faster skin healing process which is vital for restoring damaged skin
T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum Directions
Made with sensitizing ingredients, Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum must be eased for use with your evening routine to allow your skin to adjust to this product’s formulation. Use every other day then, gradually making application more regular until your skin becomes fully adjusted.
T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum Advantages
- Combines the gentle exfoliating powers of glycolic acid, lactic acid and salicylic acid to exfoliate and renew damaged skin
- Product is formulated with protective antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients to soothe, comfort and calm irritated skin, thereby relieving your skin from stress, patchiness and bumps
- Lightly formulated, this product can be easily used together with other products in your regular, daily routine
- Formula does not contain fragrances that can be highly irritating, although the combination of alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids are likely to cause mild to severe irritation among users with sensitive skin
T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum Disadvantages
- Product is relatively more expensive than its counterparts
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin known to affect brain and nerve health when toxic levels are reached
- Product formulation which contains high percentages and a combination of glycolic acid, lactic acid and salicylic acid may not be suitable for daily use on more sensitive skin types
Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum has many plus points in its formulation. However, it is not intended for use on just about any skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Rejuvenating Serums
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."