DuaDerma Beauty Serum Review: How does it Work?
Aging is a phase in life that we all inevitably have to go through, and no matter what you do or what you put on your skin, you will still absolutely show signs of skin aging at some point in your life. However, while some people do accept the rigors that come with aging, they refuse to completely surrended to nature and fate the manner by which their skin ages – and, for the right reasons.
DuaDerma Beauty Serum Details
DuaDerma High Performance Beauty Serum is another one of those exclusive online offers that promise you a single anti-aging solution that works on multiple signs of skin aging. It claims to prevent and reverse signs of skin aging by dramatically boosting skin’s moisture content and catalyzing skin repair at the cellular level.
This product is available for a reported $170 per bottle. Some affiliate websites offer a 14-day, others 30-day money back guarantee along with a free trial that obligates you to pay between $2 to $6 for shipment cost. With exclusive online offerings such as this, always read the fine print and make sure you know exactly what you are getting yourself into.
DuaDerma Beauty Serum Ingredients List
DuaDerma High Performance Beauty Serum is made from the following key ingredients:
- Matrixyl 3000, consists of peptides that support skin in more efficiently producing collagen and in catalyzing skin repair and renewal processes that eliminate dead and damaged skin cells, and restores your youthful complexion.
- Hyaluronic acid, also naturally present in your skin, it dramatically boosts your skin’s moisture content by improving your skin’s ability to absorb, hold and retain water which, in turn, improves your skin’s elasticity and resistance to wrinkling.
- Glycerin, significantly boosts skin moisture.
- Dimethicone, leaves your skin feeling silky and well hydrated, but also protects your skin by improving your skin’s barrier protection.
- Coffee Arabica, acts as a powerful antioxidant which protects skin from damage caused by free radicals and UV radiation.
- Seaweed Extract, provides a well-rounded nourishment boost that protects your skin from further damage while simultaneously revitalizing skin renewal and rejuvenation.
This product’s full ingredients list below:
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Matrixyl 3000(Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7), Dimethicone, Goji (Lycium Barbarum) Extract, Coffee Seed (Coffea Arabica) Extract, Acai (Euterpe Oleracea) Extract, Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) Extract, Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Extract, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Extract, Mangosteen (Garcinia Mangostana) Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol
DuaDerma Beauty Serum Directions/Working
Cleanse skin thoroughly. Tone. Apply DuaDerma High Performance Beauty Serum generously. Incorporate well into skin with a gentle massage. Use day and night for best results.
DuaDerma Beauty Serum Advantages
Product contains highly regarded skincare ingredients. Matrixyl 3000 and hyaluronic acid.
DuaDerma Beauty Serum Disadvantages
The lack of information about this product’s manufacturer and clinical trials that report back on claims makes it difficult to establish credibility of claims and accountability for results.
DuaDerma High Performance Beauty Serum is one of those exclusive online offers that may sound too good to be true. Read the fine print before clicking ‘Order’ so that you know exactly what you’re getting yourself into. Remember, when there’s doubt, there are thousands of other products out there you can choose from.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.