Duwop Lip Venom
Duwop Lip Venom – Overview
Duwop Lip Venom is a powerful lip plumping gloss that complements the natural tint and shape of the lips by accelerating circulation with a mysterious blend of cinnamon, wintergreen, ginger, sunflower oil, beeswax, and green tea.For ten years, the two women that own the company, Christina and Laura, have been creating new products by putting a modern twist on old ideas. Lip Venom’s line of glosses are all named after poisonous plants. The names are interesting to say the least: buttercup, coral tree, jessamine, lantana, love in a mist, wistera, tulip, berry chill, and pink champagne.The original Duwop products were invented in Laura’s kitchen. They are like mad scientists, holed up in their labs, working on their “magic potions” until they got them right. They are continuously bringing edgy products to the beauty industry, and also for selling on QVC.
Duwop Lip Venom – Product Description
Duwop Lip Venom is considered a leader in the beauty industry, having been the first lip plumper to be sold on the market. The blend of essential oils cause the blood to rush to the lip’s surface, making them rose-tinted, and slightly swollen. JoJoba and avocado oil are included in this product to add moisture and shine. You get a rosy hue that is both healthy and good looking.
Duwop Lip Venom – Advantage
- No animals were used during the testing of this product.
- They provide a thirty day money back guarantee.
- These Duwop Lip Venom lip plumper glosses, as well as other products are sold live on QVC.
- Their products can be seen in magazines, several times per year.
- Wear the lip gloss over the lipstick to add moisture and shine.
- They have plumping lip glosses available in twelve shades, along with makeup and other beauty products to suit your needs.
- The “bee sting” look for lips is an exaggeration, but the idea of having fuller, plumper lips is very appealing.
- Lip Venom was awarded the Best Beauty Award in the lip plumping category by Sephora Cosmetics for 2006 and 2007.
Duwop Lip Venom – Drawbacks
- There is no wand included, making application difficult.
- Each person’s results may vary.
- Each of the active ingredients are listed, but offer no explanation as to why they were chosen or what their functions are in the formula, besides added circulation.
- There is no information about how long the plumping effect will last or if there are any long term results.
Duwop Lip Venom – The Bottom Line
Duwop Lip Venom is a treatment for the lips that is spicy and tingly, enhancing the natural color and size of your lips in addition to adding a shine that simply cannot be attained by using lipstick all by itself.
Lip Venom was the original lip plumper on the market, so you know these developers are innovative ground breakers. Creating new products with a twist is their passion, and this is what sets them apart from the competition. They use ingredients that are familiar to you and are affordable. DuWop puts a lot of heart and soul into their products, and although their variety is quite different, it’s also classic.