Duwop Lip Venom Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Duwop Lip Venom?
Company claims that the product is a powerful Duwop Lip Venom is a powerful lip plumping gloss that complements the natural tint and shape of the lips by accelerating circulation with a mysterious blend of cinnamon, wintergreen, ginger, sunflower oil, beeswax, and green tea.For ten years, the two women that own the company, Christina and Laura, have been creating new products by putting a modern twist on old ideas. Lip Venom’s line of glosses are all named after poisonous plants.
The names are interesting to say the least: buttercup, coral tree, jessamine, lantana, love in a mist, wistera, tulip, berry chill, and pink champagne.The original Duwop products were invented in Laura’s kitchen.
Duwop Lip Venom – Does it really work?
Duwop Lip Venom is considered a leader in the beauty industry, having been the first lip plumper to be sold on the market. The blend of essential oils cause the blood to rush to the lip’s surface, making them rose-tinted, and slightly swollen.
JoJoba and avocado oil are included in this product to add moisture and shine. You get a rosy hue that is both healthy and good looking
What are the ingredients in Duwop Lip Venom?
- Castor Seed Oil: This oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties that can benefit the skin.
- Chamomile Flower Oil: With its soothing properties, this oil can reduce skin inflammation and care for sensitive and irritated skin.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin
Benefits of Duwop Lip Venom
- Wear the lip gloss over the lipstick to add moisture and shine. But user claims that the effects of the product does not last for long time.
- They have plumping lip glosses available in twelve shades, along with makeup and other beauty products to suit your needs.
Disadvantages of Duwop Lip Venom
- There is no wand included, making application difficult.
- Each person’s results may vary.
- Each of the active ingredients are listed, but offer no explanation as to why they were chosen or what their functions are in the formula, besides added circulation.
- There is no information about how long the plumping effect will last or if there are any long term results.
Final Verdict- Duwop Lip Venom
Duwop Lip Venom is a treatment for the lips that is spicy and tingly, enhancing the natural color and size of your lips in addition to adding a shine that simply cannot be attained by using lipstick all by itself.
Lip Venom was the original lip plumper on the market, so you know these developers are innovative ground breakers. Creating new products with a twist is their passion, and this is what sets them apart from the competition. They use ingredients that are familiar to you and are affordable. DuWop puts a lot of heart and soul into their products, and although their variety is quite different, it’s also classic.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: