E.L.F. Exfoliating Scrub Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is E.L.F. Exfoliating Scrub?
As per the manufacturer, E.L.F. Exfoliating Scrub, US $5 for every 150 tube, is formulated to reveal your gorgeous, naturally glowing skin by eliminating the damaged layer to surface a new one.
Eyes Lips Face, better known as e.l.f. Cosmetics is an American cosmetics brand that was created in 2004. From the very beginning, its founders wanted to make beauty that was affordable for everybody. Since then to this day, the brand continues to sell US $1 worth of cosmetics and, even as its business interests have broadened to include skin care and bath products, and professional styling tools, the company still sells at unbelievably inexpensive rates that always come with the quality consumers love and yet are always surprised to find out it’s from e.l.f. However according to reviews results are temporary.
E.L.F. Exfoliating Scrub – Does it really work?
This product’s primary mechanism for exfoliation is with the use of physical scrubbers. This solution makes it better for the walnut shell powder to eliminate your skin by using a coconut derivative to loosen up the grime and let the impurities slide off of your skin to avoid injuring your skin due to over scrubbing,
This product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Scrub away the dirt and grime
- Encourage faster skin regeneration and turnover
- Enhance your skin’s health by bringing moisture and nutrients to optimal levels
- Deep nourish your skin for a dewier, softer and smoother appearance
- Revitalize and brighten your overall complexion
What are the Ingredients in E.L.F. Exfoliating Scrub?
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Provides lifting, dissolving, and eliminating mechanisms that remove toughened dirt and stubborn makeup without the need to vigorously rub or scrub on your skin
- Walnut Shell Powder: Physical scrubber that gives this product a fine, abrasive way of getting the grime off of your skin
- Vitamin E: A multi-tasking ingredient that helps rebuild the damaged protective layer, restore nourishment, and act as an antioxidant to better protect your skin cells from damage and aging. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to headache, rash, and bruising!
- Apricot Fruit Extract: Enriched with Vitamin C and antioxidants, it revitalizes your skin and helps support it in restoring optimal moisture levels
Benefits of E.L.F. Exfoliating Scrub
- All e.l.f. Skincare products are free from parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- It has a nice, mild scent that isn’t overpowering.
Disadvantages of E.L.F. Exfoliating Scrub
- This product can cause irritations, including redness and possibly swelling.
- E.L.F. Exfoliating Scrub reviews have cited how poorly this solution has eliminated long wear, waterproof makeup, making an extra cleanse or an extra step to use makeup remover, necessary.
Does E.L.F. Exfoliating Scrub have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, and fragrances
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to Triethanolamine
- Increased risk for cancers due to EDTA and PEGs
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
How to apply E.L.F. Exfoliating Scrub
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- E.L.F. Exfoliating Scrub must only be used up to twice weekly so as not to damage your skin.
- To use, apply product on damp skin.
- Massage and lather with your bare palms or, use a soft washcloth.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Final Verdict: E.L.F. Exfoliating Scrub
E.L.F. Exfoliating Scrub offers you the most basic functions a scrub can give, which any scrub for that matter can give, at the most reasonable price point. While exfoliation must be part of your regimen no matter what skin type you got, not everyone can tolerate scrubbing. Moreover, it also depends on how this fits into your regimen. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
That’s why you should step back and answer the question, “Where does this product fit into my regimen?”
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: