E.L.F. Studio Lip Primer & Plumper Review: Would You Recommend It?
Lips are skin — It’s a fact many people tend to either forget or completely neglect.
E.L.F. Studio Lip Primer & Plumper, US $3, promises to change the playing field when it comes to thicker, fuller, firmer lips, and commits to deliver the following beauty benefits:
- Lip plumping solution is presented as a two-in-one product: one tip that primes your lips, and another end that plumps it for bigger, fuller pout
- Provides plumping effect on lips that does not require injections or operations
- Product is an amped up lip treatment and beauty tool that you can use whenever you need a quick pick-me-up and that can be safely and easily reapplied to your lips as frequently as you can
E.L.F., which stands for “eyes, lips, face”, is a company committed to bringing the highest and most modern standards of beauty products to women at the most affordable price.
Key ingredients of lip primer
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate : Extracted from palm oil, this ingredient provides deep penetrating moisture and skin conditioning for your lips’ outer layer.
- Talc : Soothes dry skin
- Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 : Provides skin conditioning
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax : Enhances the long-lasting hydrating effect of emollients in the formula
Key ingredients lip plumper
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate: Same as above
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax: Same as above
Cleanse and exfoliate your lips before starting product application with the lip primer, spreading the product to cover your entire lip area using a lip brush when necessary. Follow through with application of the lip plumper which will normally give your lips a tingling sensation but, should not give a burning feel.
- Product offers an alternative to surgery and injection based lip plumping procedures that pose unnecessary high risks to both your healthy and physical appearance
- Provides deep conditioning and hydration
- Product smells and tastes great with a wonderful consistency that makes the product easy to carry around in your purse and reapply wherever you may be
- Formula is not designed to bring lip plumping effect that lasts for hours and is only available in one neutral shade
- Both the primer and plumper are hardly made of ingredients that will make your lips fuller and plumper, much so for results to last longer
- Manufacturer fails to provide a clear explanation as to how this product works to deliver on its claims, neither is there any study presented to backup product claims
- Consumers report getting irritated and swollen lips following a tingling and burning sensation after product application
It is generally hard to see how the E.L.F. Studio Lip Primer & Plumper can deliver for you fuller, plumper lips when all that is listed in its ingredients are lip moisturizing and surface conditioning products. When you need a more significant hydration boost, this product is good enough to provide it for US $3 but, when you want to see a lip plumping effect, you may have to expand your horizon.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."