Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment
Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment Overview
Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment is a rich moisturizer to hydrate the skin around the eyes and it helps prevent the signs of premature aging. It also helps to relieve sensitivity to applications in the eye area.
Azulene Eye Treatment is a wrinkle free formula for the eye area. The rich moisturizers and alpha hydroxy acids minimizes lines and keeps the skin soft. Earth Science’s unique blue chamomile flower extract called chamazulene, helps remove puffiness and dark circles. The under eye area will feel smooth, firm and moist.
The ingredients included are, water, squalane, beeswax, jojoba oil, chamomile extract, glyceryl sterate, safflower oil, eyebright extract, bilberry extract, kola nut extract, lactic acid, citric acid, azulene extract, lavender oil, potassium sorbate, jasmine oil, allantoin and sodium borate.
Eyebright, kola nut, and bilberry extracts soothe the eye area and help reduce dark circles. Alpha Hydroxy Acids help to keep skin fresh and healthy looking. Vegetable squalane, safflower oil and jojoba oil provide a rich soft base for the chamazulene.
Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment – Product Description
Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment is a concentrated wrinkle fighting formula designed especially for the eye area. Luxurious moisturizers and alpha hydroxy acids help keep your skins soft and moist while helping reduce puffiness, dark under eye circles and small fine lines. Immediately your under eye area will feel more smooth and firm.
The formula has unique chamomile extract that help to reduce puffiness and dryness around the eyes. The blue color in Azulene Eye Treatment is from the concentrated color of the chamomile flower extract called, Chamazulene. It does not leave any color on your skin because only a small amount is used and it absorbs into the skin quickly. Chamazulene is the concentrated extract of the blue chamomile flowers containing the distilled rich oil of chamomile. It takes thousands of these flowers to yield a small amount of chamazulene. This ingredient acts like an anti irritant that helps to heal and reduce redness and puffiness around the eye area.
Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment Advantage
- Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment is hypoallergenic, vegetarian, and cruelty free.
- It includes a unique chamomile flower extract for eye puffiness and dark circles.
- There are no artificial colors in Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment.
- The chamomile oil in this product is especially great for dry skin.
- Azulene Eye Treatment does not contain mineral oils or petroleum products.
- A small amount goes a long way and is best applied before bed, and also during the day as a moisturizer.
- It is fragrance free except for the natural oils of lavender and jasmine.
- It is for all skin types and costs around $10.00.
Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment – Drawbacks
- You may get addicted to Axulene Eye Treatment.
Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment – The Bottomline
Earth Science Axulene Eye Treatment takes the necessary steps to use exceptional ingredients to provide safe and effective results that work to eliminate dark circles, puffiness and lines. This amazing eye treatment can also be used anywhere that is dry and has wrinkles like the elbows, knees and throat. Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment offers a one year 100% money back customer guarantee.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.