Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment?
As per manufacturer claim Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment is a rich moisturizer to hydrate the skin around the eyes and it helps prevent the signs of premature aging. It also helps to relieve sensitivity to applications in the eye area.
Azulene Eye Treatment is a wrinkle free formula for the eye area. The rich moisturizers and alpha hydroxy acids minimizes lines and keeps the skin soft. Earth Science’s unique blue chamomile flower extract called chamazulene, helps remove puffiness and dark circles. The under eye area will feel smooth, firm and moist. However its not clinically proven.
Eyebright, kola nut, and bilberry extracts soothe the eye area and help reduce dark circles. Alpha Hydroxy Acids help to keep skin fresh and healthy looking. Vegetable squalane, safflower oil and jojoba oil provide a rich soft base for the chamazulene. The product retails for $16.99 for 0.7 oz. on their official web page.
Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment – Does it Really Work?
Manufacturer stated that Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment is a concentrated wrinkle fighting formula designed especially for the eye area. Luxurious moisturizers and alpha hydroxy acids help keep your skins soft and moist while helping reduce puffiness, dark under eye circles and small fine lines. Immediately your under eye area will feel more smooth and firm.
The formula has unique chamomile extract that help to reduce puffiness and dryness around the eyes. The blue color in Azulene Eye Treatment is from the concentrated color of the chamomile flower extract called, Chamazulene. It does not leave any color on your skin because only a small amount is used and it absorbs into the skin quickly. Chamazulene is the concentrated extract of the blue chamomile flowers containing the distilled rich oil of chamomile. It takes thousands of these flowers to yield a small amount of chamazulene. This ingredient acts like an anti irritant that helps to heal and reduce redness and puffiness around the eye area.
What Are The Ingredients In Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment?
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Jojoba Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
- Safflower Oil: This oil also gives moisture and soothes the skin from mild irritations. This oil is less aggravating to skin and contains about 78% of linoleic acid, which is undoubtedly a secret weapon in fighting against acne problems.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Fatty alcohols that keeps water and oil components from separating in product formulas. Increases the viscosity of products. But it also may cause burning, stinging, redness, irritation, unusual changes in the skin, and signs of skin infection.
Benefits of Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment
- Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment is hypoallergenic, vegetarian, and cruelty free.
- It includes a unique chamomile flower extract for eye puffiness and dark circles. However it has the potential to trigger allergic reactions in people who are allergic to related plants in the daisy family.
- Azulene Eye Treatment does not contain mineral oils or petroleum products.
Disadvantages of Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment
- You may get addicted to Axulene Eye Treatment.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Final Verdict: Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment Cream
Earth Science Axulene Eye Treatment takes the necessary steps to use exceptional ingredients to provide safe and effective results that work to eliminate dark circles, puffiness and lines. This amazing eye treatment can also be used anywhere that is dry and has wrinkles like the elbows, knees and throat. Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment offers a one year money back customer guarantee. However the mail ingredient chamomile flower extract used in this formulation may cause allergic reactions to the skin.
So we will be suggesting you to keep your research on about choosing your eye treatment cream.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."