Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam Overview:
Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam, USD 20 for 5 fl oz (150 ml) pump bottle, is marketed as a lightweight and soap-free cleansing foam cleanser that can remove makeup from the skin and at the same time, purify it. Could this be the cleansing foam that you have been looking for? Find out in this Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam review!
About Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam – Does It Really Work?
Avene has been taking care of people’s skin for over 270 years. At the heart of every formulation that this company has is Thermal Spring Water which has been clinically proven to calm, soften and soothe even the most sensitive skin type.
Based on the description of the product in the site, Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam can:
- Cleanse the skin and remove makeup in the gentlest way possible.
- Remove even the most stubborn eye makeup.
- Soften and calm the skin.
- Leave a matte finish on the skin.
- Remove excess oil from the skin.
- Refresh the skin.
Don’t stop reading this review because it has more information that you should know!
What Are The Ingredients In Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam?
The active Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam ingredients are as follows:
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: This water is said to be hydrating and soothing to the skin. It may also promote the healing of blemished skin.
- Citric Acid: It can brighten the skin, tighten the pores, and even out the skin tone.
- Glutamic Acid: This maintains the moisture balance of the skin.
- Lactic Acid: This exfoliates and reveal a younger looking skin.
Directions To Use:
To achieve optimum results, dispense a few pumps of Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam into your palm. Add a small amount of water and rub your palms together to create a lather. Massage the cleanser into the skin in circular motions for a few minutes. Rinse well and pat dry. Use this in the morning and at night.
- It is gentle enough to be used daily on sensitive skin.
- The cleanser has been clinically proven to reduce oil on the skin by 54% after application.
- It is free of soy, gluten, oil, paraben and soap.
- The foam does not contain deeply hydrating ingredients.
- It contains fragrance which can be irritating on the skin.
- The cleanser is a bit expensive.
Does Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the reviews, ingredients list and product’s description, some of the Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam side-effects are tingling sensation upon application, skin tightening and dryness.
Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam contains ingredients that are effective in exfoliating, and cleansing the skin. However, it contains fragrance which may cause unwanted skin irritation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."