Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam Overview:
Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam, USD 20 for 5 fl oz (150 ml) pump bottle, is marketed as a lightweight and soap-free cleansing foam cleanser that can remove makeup from the skin and at the same time, purify it. Could this be the cleansing foam that you have been looking for? Find out in this Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam review!
About Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam – Does It Really Work?
Avene has been taking care of people’s skin for over 270 years. At the heart of every formulation that this company has is Thermal Spring Water which has been clinically proven to calm, soften and soothe even the most sensitive skin type.
Based on the description of the product in the site, Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam can:
- Cleanse the skin and remove makeup in the gentlest way possible.
- Remove even the most stubborn eye makeup.
- Soften and calm the skin.
- Leave a matte finish on the skin.
- Remove excess oil from the skin.
- Refresh the skin.
Don’t stop reading this review because it has more information that you should know!
What Are The Ingredients In Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam?
The active Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam ingredients are as follows:
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: This water is said to be hydrating and soothing to the skin. It may also promote the healing of blemished skin.
- Citric Acid: It can brighten the skin, tighten the pores, and even out the skin tone.
- Glutamic Acid: This maintains the moisture balance of the skin.
- Lactic Acid: This exfoliates and reveal a younger looking skin.
Directions To Use:
To achieve optimum results, dispense a few pumps of Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam into your palm. Add a small amount of water and rub your palms together to create a lather. Massage the cleanser into the skin in circular motions for a few minutes. Rinse well and pat dry. Use this in the morning and at night.
- It is gentle enough to be used daily on sensitive skin.
- The cleanser has been clinically proven to reduce oil on the skin by 54% after application.
- It is free of soy, gluten, oil, paraben and soap.
- The foam does not contain deeply hydrating ingredients.
- It contains fragrance which can be irritating on the skin.
- The cleanser is a bit expensive.
Does Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the reviews, ingredients list and product’s description, some of the Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam side-effects are tingling sensation upon application, skin tightening and dryness.
Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam Customer Reviews:
Below are some of the Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam reviews:
- “First of all – this stuff smells AMAZING. It only takes one pump to do my whole face and I love it. My face is left feeling clean and refreshed after using it each night. I wash with this first, then African black soap followed by applying jojoba oil to my face. I’ve definitely seen an improvement in my acne!” –Sara C on Amazon
- “I’ve been on the hunt for a new cleanser, and I really wanted to love this one, but unfortunately it was just… meh. I had heard great things about it from other reviewers and had been experimenting with other French pharmacy brand products to great success, so I figured this one would solve all of my needs. I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin (the unholy trifecta), and as such I wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, so I needed a cleanser that would clean without stripping my skin and take off every bit of makeup.
Unfortunately, this cleanser did none of that. It left my skin feeling dry and tight, yet didn’t seem to keep my very oily complexion at bay throughout the day. I also had a lot of makeup residue still on my face, even after scrubbing vigorously for a few minutes every night. Worse of all it left a bit of a stinging sensation on my skin and breakouts when I applied it. I’ll continue using it until I finish the bottle, but I don’t see myself buying it again.
The plus side: It didn’t seem to break out my skin, and it smelled good. That’s about it.” –Sara J on Amazon
Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Foam contains ingredients that are effective in exfoliating, and cleansing the skin. However, it contains fragrance which may cause unwanted skin irritation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: