Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Gel Relief Overview:
Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel, US $30 for a 13.5 fl. oz. pump bottle, is a soap-free face and body cleanser delivered in a gel-like consistency specially catering to the needs of people with special skin conditions as it cleanses without depriving your skin of its natural oils.
About Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Gel — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Eau Thermale Avène, the French skin care company inspired by the natural skin healing properties of the Avène Thermal Spring Water. Avène started as a hydrotherapy center that specifically catered to the treatment needs of people who suffered from special skin conditions. All Avène products are formulated with the water from this spring, which is reported to be composed of key nutrients the skin needs to enhance its natural mechanisms for repair and facilitate faster skin healing.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Delivers a deep, intense, and purifying cleanse that frees your skin from impurities without unnecessarily stripping away your skin’s natural oils.
- Maintains your skin’s natural moisture content and pH balance even as it draws out impurities and eliminates these from your skin.
- Enhance oil control and regulation, allowing just enough natural oils to rest on the surface of your skin without making it greasy nor allowing your skin to dry out
- Deliver a soothing and calming effect to chronically dry and irritated skin which, in turn, improves your skin tone and brings forth a more radiant complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Gel?
- Monolaurin: Regulates oil production and controls the volume released on the surface of your skin.
- Zinc Gluconate: Improves skin synthesis which eventually strengthens your skin and improves its resistance to environmental causes skin damage, including allergic reactions
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: Enriched with vitamins and minerals necessary for skin renewal.
- Surfactants: Consists of gentle cleansers that draw out and dissolve impurities form your skin.
Directions To Use:
Use Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Gel as you would use any other cleanser. Rinse thoroughly.
- Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Gel is soap-free and won’t clog your pores.
- This product has been specially formulated for sensitive skin.
- This product may not be suitable for people with drier skin types.
- Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Gel reviews indicate that different users experience this product differently.
Does Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing GelHave Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances.
- Increased risk for diseases associated with the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs and sodium benzoate.
Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Gel gets the basic requirement of skin with special conditions which is that it is soap-free. Sadly, the synthetic fragrances and artificial dyes are a major downer for this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: