Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
What Is Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel?
This product is brought to you by Eau Thermale Avene, the French skin care company inspired by the natural skin healing properties of the Avene Thermal Spring Water. Avene started as a hydrotherapy center that specifically catered to the treatment needs of people who suffered from special skin conditions. All Avene products are formulated with the water from this spring, which is reported to be composed of key nutrients the skin needs to enhance its natural mechanisms for repair and facilitate faster skin healing. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel, US $30 for a 13.5 fl. oz. pump bottle, is a soap-free face and body cleanser delivered in a gel-like consistency specially catering to the needs of people with special skin conditions as it cleanses without depriving your skin of its natural oils.
Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel – Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Delivers a deep, intense, and purifying cleanse that frees your skin from impurities without unnecessarily stripping away your skin’s natural oils.
- Maintains your skin’s natural moisture content and pH balance even as it draws out impurities and eliminates these from your skin.
- Enhance oil control and regulation, allowing just enough natural oils to rest on the surface of your skin without making it greasy nor allowing your skin to dry out.
- Deliver a soothing and calming effect to chronically dry and irritated skin which, in turn, improves your skin tone and brings forth a more radiant complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Eau Thermale Avene Cleansing Gel?
- Monolaurin: Regulates oil production and controls the volume released on the surface of your skin.
- Zinc Gluconate: Improves skin synthesis which eventually strengthens your skin and improves its resistance to environmental causes skin damage, including allergic reactions.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: Enriched with vitamins and minerals necessary for skin renewal.
- Surfactants: Consists of gentle cleansers that draw out and dissolve impurities form your skin. However its not clinically proven.
How To Apply Eau Thermale Avene Cleansing Gel
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Use Eau Thermale Avene Cleansing Gel as you would use any other cleanser.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Benefits Of Eau Thermale Avene Cleansing Gel
- Eau Thermale Avene Cleansing Gel is soap-free and won’t clog your pores.
- This product has been specially formulated for sensitive skin.
Disadvantages Of Eau Thermale Avene Cleansing Gel
- This product may not be suitable for people with drier skin types.
- Eau Thermale Avene Cleansing Gel reviews indicate that different users experience this product differently.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Does Eau Thermale Avene Cleansing Gel Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances.
- Increased risk for diseases associated with the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs and sodium benzoate.
Final Verdict: Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel
Eau Thermale Avene Cleansing Gel gets the basic requirement of skin with special conditions which is that it is soap-free. Sadly, the synthetic fragrances and artificial dyes are a major downer for this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."