Eau Thermale Avene Antirougeurs Dermo Cleansing Milk Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk?
Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk, claims to be a soap-free cleanser that can diminish the tightness and redness of the irritated skin. Although this product contains alcohol which may lead to skin irritation.
Avene is a skin care brand that has been in the industry for over 270 years. The company uses Thermal Spring Water in all of their formulations. It is believed that this ingredient can soothe, calm and soften the skin. They are also known for their sterile cosmetics that allow them to preserve their products even without the use of preservatives.
Do you want to keep your skin clean and fresh? Check out this Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk review!
Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk – Does It Really Work?
The company claims that Eau Thermale Avene Antirougeurs Dermo Cleansing Milk has been formulated to:
- Reduce the heat and tightness of irritated skin.
- Calm and comfort the skin.
- Support the microcirculation in the skin.
- Diminish the appearance of swelling.
This review has all the details that you need to know!
What Are The Ingredients In Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk?
These are the key Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk ingredients:
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: This water has been proven to soothe, soften and calm irritated and blemished skin.
- Ruscus aculeatus Root Extract: This extract supports the microcirculation in the skin, tightening, firming and clearing the skin.
- Dextran Sulfate: This has soothing and calming effects and can reduce the signs of swelling on the skin.
- Chlorphenesin: This can prevent the growth of bacteria in products and prevent it from spoiling.
- caprylic/capric triglyceride: Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. But it has low toxicity in general use and is shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
- Sodium hydroxide: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
How To Apply Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk
- For best results, apply Eau Thermale Avene Antirougeurs Dermo Cleansing Milk using your fingertips and cotton pad and massage into the skin in circular strokes.
- Rinse with a fine mist of Thermal Spring Water.
- Pat the skin dry.
Benefits Of Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk
- The toner is hypoallergenic.
- It is free of gluten, soy, oil, paraben, and soy.
- This can also double as a post vascular laser treatment. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
Disadvantages Of Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk
- The toner contains alcohol.
- It also has fragrance.
- Some reviews claim that the toner caused swelling, redness, and heat, on the skin.
- The toner is a bit expensive.
Does Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk Have Any Side-Effects?
Some of the Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk side-effects include dryness (due to alcohol) and skin irritation (because of the fragrance content). Some users claim the toner may also cause swelling and redness.
Final Verdict: Eau Thermale Avene Antirougeurs Dermo Cleansing Milk
Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk is marketed as a toner that is specially formulated for the sensitive and irritated skin. However, it contains a few ingredients that may cause unwanted side effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: