Eau Thermale Avene Antirougeurs Dermo Cleansing Milk Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk Overview:
Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk, USD 28 for 10.14 fl oz pump bottle, claims to be a soap-free cleanser that can diminish the tightness and redness of the irritated skin. Do you want to keep your skin clean and fresh? Check out this Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk review!
About Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk – Does It Really Work?
Avene is a skin care brand that has been in the industry for over 270 years. The company uses Thermal Spring Water in all of their formulations. It is believed that this ingredient can soothe, calm and soften the skin. They are also known for their sterile cosmetics that allow them to preserve their products even without the use of preservatives.
The company claims that Eau Thermale Avene Antirougeurs Dermo Cleansing Milk has been formulated to:
- Reduce the heat and tightness of irritated skin.
- Calm and comfort the skin.
- Support the microcirculation in the skin.
- Reduce the look of vascular capillaries.
- Diminish the appearance of swelling.
This review has all the details that you need to know!
What Are The Ingredients In Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk?
These are the key Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk ingredients:
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: This water has been proven to soothe, soften and calm irritated and blemished skin.
- Ruscus aculeatus Root Extract: This extract supports the microcirculation in the skin, tightening, firming and clearing the skin.
- Dextran Sulfate: This has soothing and calming effects and can reduce the signs of swelling on the skin.
- Chlorphenesin: This can prevent the growth of bacteria in products and prevent it from spoiling.
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone: This is said to visibly reduce the look of vascular capillaries.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply Eau Thermale Avene Antirougeurs Dermo Cleansing Milk using your fingertips and cotton pad and massage into the skin in circular strokes. Rinse with a fine mist of Thermal Spring Water. Pat the skin dry.
- The toner is hypoallergenic.
- It is free of gluten, soy, oil, paraben, and soy.
- This can also double as a post vascular laser treatment.
- The toner contains alcohol.
- It also has fragrance.
- Some reviews claim that the toner caused swelling, redness, and heat, on the skin.
- The toner is a bit expensive.
Does Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk Have Any Side-effects?
Some of the Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk side-effects include dryness (due to alcohol) and skin irritation (because of the fragrance content). Some users claim the toner may also cause swelling and redness.
Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk Customer Reviews:
Below are some of the Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk reviews:
- “so far, its been almost 1 month of using this product 2x’s per day. i have stopped using water and have been using a washcloth to take the cleanser off, i also use it as a make-up remover and it does a pretty good job. i have noticed a slight difference in redness and a prominent vein near my nose is fading. i believe this will fade with use and i will continue using this product. i have very very fair and sensitive skin with freckles and have had pre-cancerous cells removed from the face over the years and have not been able to find a cleanser that is gentle enough for the face and yet do all of these things like fading the redness and the veins.
- “I had such high hopes for this cleanser. I have moderately sensitive skin. I used this cleanser for 2 days, and it gave me an itchy rash, mild swelling, hot skin (if you touched my cheeks it feels like I had a fever) and a few bumps. I have no idea what ingredient in the product caused it, but I can’t use it. I stopped 3 days ago, and I’m still red and my cheeks feel warm to the touch.”- JenHS on Amazon
does not foam up like other cleansers, so beware that a little dab goes a long way. it really is a milky cleanser.
i will continue using this product, wish i was bale to find it in stores instead of purchasing online.” –bargaunhunter on Amazon
Eau Thermale Avene Dermo Cleansing Milk is marketed as a toner that is specially formulated for the sensitive and irritated skin. However, it contains a few ingredients that may cause unwanted side effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: