Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser Overview:
Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser, USD 24 for 6.7 fl oz bottle, is described as a gentle no-rinse cleanser that can remove makeup, dirt, and oil while maintaining the moisture balance of the skin. Tired of harsh and ineffective cleansers? You should take a look at this Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser review!
About Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
Avene is a skin care brand that is known for producing sterile cosmetics. These are skincare solutions that can preserve its efficacy and stability even without the use of unwanted preservatives and harmful chemicals. The company has been in the industry for over 270 years.
Based on the claims of the company, Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion can:
- Retain the moisture balance of the skin.
- Remove the dirt, oil and makeup residue on the skin.
- Relieve itching, dryness, stinging, and burning post-treatment of the skin.
- Calm irritated skin.
- Soothe inflammation.
Read more of this review to know more!
What Are The Ingredients In Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser?
Some of the key Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser ingredients in the cleanser are as follows:
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: This spring water is found in all of the formulations from Avene. It is well known for its ability to heal irritated, blemished and inflamed skin. This water can help reduce irritation, calm the skin and speed its healing. More than that, it can also moisturize and hydrate the skin.
- Serine: This is a type of amino acid and is known for its ability to promote collagen synthesis and maintain the elasticity of the skin.
- Coco-Glucoside: This plays several roles in skin care ingredients including conditioner, emulsifier, and foaming agent.
Directions To Use:
To make the most out of the cleanser, apply a dime-sized amount of Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion into your cheeks and face, focusing on the eye area. You can use a fingertips or cotton pads in applying the cleanser. Massage into the skin using circular motions. Do not rinse. Pat your skin to facilitate absorption.
- The cleanser is free of soap.
- It can also work as a post-treatment care.
- It contains Avene’s prized ingredient which is the Thermal Spring Water.
- The cleanser contains alcohol.
- Many reviews claim that the product caused acne breakouts.
- The product is a bit expensive.
- The product does not contain any other cleansing ingredient other than the Thermal Spring Water.
Does Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser Have Any Side-effects?
Due to the alcohol content of the cleanser, you may experience as one of the Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser side-effects. Some reviews claim that the cleanser caused acne breakouts.
This Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser claims to completely get rid of makeup, oil and dirt in the skin and calm and soothe inflamed and irritated skin. However, the cleanser contains alcohol which may cause dryness and breakouts.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."