Eau Thermale Avene Ystheal Eye and Lip Contour Care Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & moreAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is Avene Ystheal Eye Lip Contour Care?
Eau Thermale Avene Ystheal Eye and Lip Contour Care, US $40 for 15 ml, is a product specially developed to address fine lines and shallow wrinkles around your eyes and lips where skin on your face can become thinnest and, therefore, most vulnerable to manifesting signs of skin aging. Benefits of product use include:
- Enhanced moisture and contour
- Smoothened and faded fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved skin firmness and elasticity
- Brighter skin complexion
Avene is a brand developed by a center in France that once specially catered to resolve the problematic skin conditions of people with eczema, burns and other challenging skin conditions.
What are the ingredients in Avene Ystheal Eye Lip Contour Care ?
- Retinaldehyde: Alleged as the much better alternative to regular retinol, this ingredient brings about the same anti-aging benefits, particularly in smoothening and brightening your skin, that can only be derived from Vitamin A but, with less risk for sensitivity to irritation
- Glycylglycine oleamide (GGO): Activates the anti-aging goodness of retinaldehyde, as it promotes a firmer, fuller and more elastic skin tone
- Pre-Tocopheryl: Alleged as the better form of Vitamin E that your skin can process readily to help power up cellular functions, protect skin cells better from free radical attacks, and support refortification of the surface layer of your skin
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: Calms, soothes and relieves skin of irritation and other signs of inflammation
How to apply Avene Ystheal Eye Lip Contour Care
Use Eau Thermale Avene Ystheal Eye and Lip Contour Care with your evening skin care regimen, following a thorough cleanse but also wiping off all product residues from your skin. Take a tiny amount of the product and rub between your finger tips to activate the cream before dotting around your eyes and lips, then spreading and massaging evenly until product is packed deep into your skin.
Benefits of Avene Ystheal Eye Lip Contour Care
- Product is ideal for use on skin around your eyes and lips to prevent wrinkles and fine lines
- Product has been guaranteed by manufacturer for safe use with the delicate skin around your eyes and lips
- Product has been tested on 221 women for 21 days, yielding the following results
Disadvantages of Avene Ystheal Eye Lip Contour Care
- Product contains BHT, a toxic chemical suspected of being an endocrine disruptor which can affect the normal functioning of your hormones and the mechanisms that these regulate and control
- Product contains artificial colorants and butylene glycol, ingredients that can set off severe skin irritations
- There is little information available on how the formula works to deliver on product claims
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Final Verdict: Avene Ystheal Eye Lip Contour Care
Eau Thermale Avene Ystheal Eye and Lip Contour Care can be taken as a two-in-one solution to skin aging problems that nobody can help but develop eventually around the delicate skin surrounding your eyes and lips. While this product can be lauded for finding a less irritating alternative to retinol, it does have irritating ingredients in the formula too. That means, you may have to decide which trade offs you are willing to sign up for in the name of beauty.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."