Eb5 Anti Aging Facial Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Eb5 Anti Aging Facial Cream?
Eb5 Intense Moisture Anti-Aging Skin Cream, US $39.95 for a 4 oz. jar, is a multi-faceted age-defying product that commits to correct, protect, and restore your skin back to its youthful health and appearance with the addition of simple, key ingredients that include vitamins, antioxidants and other naturally derived ingredients.
Eb5 Anti Aging Facial Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by eb5, a skin care line developed and envisioned by Pharmacist Robert Heldfond,
“Simple, pure and clean formulas” — This is the overarching direction of eb5 in coming up with products that deliver exactly what your skin needs. Originally, the eb5 formula, which is composed of Vitamin E and Vitamin B5, was used to treat burn patients in hospitals located in Portland, Oregon.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve your skin’s moisture content.
- Enhance skin firmness and elasticity.
- Soothe and calm skin inflammations which, in turn, prevents progression to multiple signs of skin aging.
- Even out your skin tone and improve skin synthesis to promote skin that is more resilient to factors that cause damage and aging.
- Soften fine lines and smoothen out wrinkles, making these appear much less noticeable over time.
What Are The Ingredients In Eb5 Anti Aging Facial Cream?
- Vitamin E: It has natural antioxidant properties, it also supports faster rates of skin healing and aids in rebuilding and strengthening your skin’s protective barrier function. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to rash, and bruising!
- Oat Kernel Flour: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that relieve your skin from irritation and other forms of inflammation, as it simultaneously supports the restoration of optimal hydration functions to keep your skin well moisturized longer.
- Panthenol: Coats your skin in a thin film that helps keep moisture locked into your skin. However it can make your skin fragile and acne prone!
- Allantoin: It has natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties that promote clearer and more radiant skin complexion.
How To Apply Eb5 Anti Aging Facial Cream?
- As, per the guideline suggested by the manufacturer of tEb5 Anti Aging Facial Cream it must only be applied on freshly cleansed and toned skin.
- Use day and night to see results.
- Use over your face, neck and chest.
Benefits of Eb5 Anti Aging Facial Cream?
- Eb5 Anti Aging Facial Cream is made with a straightforward formulation that leaves out many additives and fillers.
Disadvantages of Eb5 Anti Aging Facial Cream?
- This product is still laden with parabens.
- Eb5 Anti Aging Facial Cream reviews indicate a possible change in formulation which makes the product texture harder to blend into the skin.
Does Eb5 Anti Aging Facial Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using eb5 Intense Moisture Anti-Aging Skin Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including mineral oil, retinyl palmitate and urea.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to imidazolidinyl urea which releases formaldehyde, a confirmed carcinogen.
- Increased risk for developing hormonal irregularities and related endocrine and reproductive organ dysfunctions due to parabens.
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinyl palmitate.
Final Verdict: Eb5 Anti Aging Facial Cream
Eb5 Anti Aging Facial Cream is made with some of the key ingredients skin needs to become better hydrated. However, aging and mature skin definitely require more potent ingredients to deliver both instant and lasting results. While this may still feel moisturizing for wrinkled skin, it will require peptides, more powerful antioxidants, and intensely hydrating ingredients, even ceramides, to bring about a more youthful skin complexion.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.