Eb5 Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Eb5?
The Eb5 company produces a variety of skincare treatments that include eye creams and facial anti-aging creams. They are available either through the company website or in retail stores across the country. The website is very informative and features a store locator, manufacturer details (including all contact information), customer success stories and FAQ section. The products all have a 60-day money back guarantee and the ordering process from the internet is completely secure. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Eb5 – Does it Really Work?
The main anti-aging products in the Eb5 range are the Facial cream and an Anti-aging eye serum. Both are shown on the site accompanied by a description, customer reviews and full ingredient list. The cream, which costs $22.00 provides intense moisture but can be used under make-up during the day, It is said to boost collagen production and consists of anti-oxidants plus ingredients that help reverse the signs of over-exposure to the sun, which can be responsible for age spots and hyper pigmentation.
The eye serum is a rich substance that addresses under eye bags and puffiness by using a combination of Yeast protein, Beta-Carotene, Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and Alfalfa. The serum costs $22.50 and it is recommended that it is used twice a day around the eyes. Both formulas are all natural and should not cause allergic reactions. However many customer reported that the product is not that effective.
Benefits of Eb5
- Eb5 products are affordable.
- Eb5 products are available in retail stores.
- All ingredients are listed but, there are potential skin irritant ingredients use din EB5 products.
Disadvantages of Eb5
- No clinical tests are shown.
- No free samples or discounts are available.
- Ingredients are not fully explained.
- It is not known how soon results will be experienced.
Final Verdict: Eb5
It is appreciated that Eb5 produces good, reputable products that are offered at reasonable prices. It would be useful to see more information about the key ingredients used and to also be provided with clinical proof that the formulas worked. However, compared to many other skincare manufacturers, the Eb5 company does not appears to be one that most consumers can trust to deliver a good product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."