Ecoplanet Aromatherapy Cream Anti-Cellulite Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Ecoplanet Anti-Cellulite Cream Overview:
Ecoplanet Aromatherapy Cream Anti-Cellulite, US $30 for a 1 kg jar, is a cellulite reduction cream that has been formulated to deliver multiple benefits to cellulite-challenged areas of your skin, and even comes with scar healing functions.
About Ecoplanet Anti-Cellulite Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by ecoplanet, an India-based skin care company that primarily caters to the product requirements of spas, including aromatherapeutic products that have been claimed to rejuvenate the senses. All ecoplanet products are sold at wholesale quantities and prices to health and wellness entities that include spas, resorts and hotels.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Help facilitate fat burn over cellulite-challenged areas of your skin.
- Promote a better toned skin with a firmer and plumper structure.
- Support your skin’s natural mechanisms for skin healing and repair to smoothen end even out the tone and texture of scars.
- Fade and smoothen the appearance of cellulites.
- Improve local fat metabolism and fluid drainage.
What Are The Ingredients In Ecoplanet Anti-Cellulite Cream?
- Aloe Vera Gel: It helps strengthen your skin’s surface texture and structure, making your skin more resilient to damage as well as thickening your skin to make cellulites appear noticeably faded and smoother.
- Shea Butter: It significantly plumps your skin with added conditioning as it simultaneously promotes faster skin healing and repair.
- Olive Oil: Loaded with powerful antioxidants, it helps revive your skin’s vitality in delivering its repair and healing functions.
- Essential Oils: Derived from grapefruit, lemon, ginger, black pepper, clove leaf, and lime, these oils deliver therapeutic benefits to your skin as well as a relaxing overall experience to the senses, all while simultaneously deeply penetrating your skin to support faster skin healing and intense skin conditioning.
Directions To Use:
Apply Ecoplanet Anti-Cellulite Cream over affected skin areas for up to two times daily. To enhance these product’s benefits, apply over freshly scrubbed skin to allow more of its beneficial components to deeply penetrate your skin.
- Ecoplanet Anti-Cellulite Cream doubles as a scar healing salve to help even out the appearance of scar marks.
- This product is inexpensive given its all-natural ingredients line up and the volume of the formula included in each packaging.
- Ecoplanet Anti-Cellulite Cream reviews are severely limited, providing very little firsthand information about actual user experience with this product.
- This product appears to deliver on its claims by merely delivering ingredients that plump skin but, there’s no indication that these will burn excess fats, improve fluid drainage or, enhance blood flow which have longer-lasting effects on cellulite-challenged skin.
- This product appears to have a limited availability with possibility that it may only be available in India.
Does Ecoplanet Anti-Cellulite Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the only side effects that may be experienced when using Ecoplanet Aromatherapy Cream Anti-Cellulite are skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including several botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy and your skin type.
Ecoplanet Anti-Cellulite Cream Customer Reviews:
Ecoplanet Anti-Cellulite Cream reviews read:
- “Ever since I learned about all the toxic ingredients that we’re picking up everyday from our personal care and cosmetics products, I’ve started to pay more attention on what I have been putting on my skin. I’ve been trying to clean up my beauty stash and felt fortunate when I stumbled on this product because I just recently figured that my old cellulite cream contained too many toxins. While this one gets an ‘A’ rating for its cleaner formulation, I found it does not really deliver much on improving the appearance of my cellulites. At first I thought it needed more time to work wonders on my skin but, I’ve been using it for 4 months, no results still. I won’t repurchase this again.”
- “It works” — s j on Amazon
Ecoplanet Anti-Cellulite Cream may be great for containing mostly natural ingredients. The sad part is that there is no information available about this product’s full ingredients list. It also appears to have a limited availability which may not make it easy to maintain as part of your daily skin care routine.
Cellulite can affect people of all ages and body types and can be notoriously difficult to get rid of. While there are certainly no miracle cures, using specially formulated creams and treatments along with a healthy diet and exercise plan can reduce the appearance of the dimpled skin affected by cellulite. Creams and lotions that contain stimulating ingredients such as caffeine are particularly beneficial as they help move toxins out the body while other natural ingredients are used to condition the skin, giving it a firmer, tighter appearance which further reduces the look of the affected area.