Elancyl Galenic Cellu Reverse Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Elancyl Galenic Cellu Reverse?
There are countless cellulite creams being sold in the market these days. If you’re still contemplating on what cellulite product you should trust or, if it’s the 30th time you’re switching to a different brand.
From the France-based Elancyl Laboratories comes Elancyl Galenic Cellu Reverse, made specifically to reduce and reverse the appearance of cellulites in the waistline area. Its makers claim that visible results can become noticeable in as little as 14 days and as late as 28 days. Although there are no clinical evidence backing up this claim.
According to the manufacture this product’s formulation works on improving the appearance of your cellulites in three ways. First, it enhances your skin’s metabolism of fat during the day. Second, at night, it prevents the storage of fats that eventually show up as cellulites. Third, it helps eliminate melted, unwanted fats from your body.
What Are The Ingredients In Elancyl Galenic Cellu Reverse?
This product is formulated with two active ingredients:
- Xanthoxyline, a proprietary slimming, fat-burning complex developed by Elancyl which, when combined with caffeine and phloridzin, enhances fat metabolism in the skin, allowing for fats to melt and become eliminated from the body through natural means.
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone (HMC), made from brown algae extract, tones and firms up skin and improves skin elasticity.
- Pilosella, stimulates the elimination of fats, toxins and water in the body which supports the achievement of firmer skin. Although it may cause skin redness.
How To Apply Elancyl Galenic Cellu Reverse
- Elancyl Galenic Cellu Reverse must be applied on clean skin surfaces showing signs of cellulites only.
- Incorporate product well into your skin with a thorough and vigorous massaging action.
- Perform a self-massage on your abdominal zone to further support muscles to tighten and tone up.
Benefits Of Elancyl Galenic Cellu Reverse
- Made of a proprietary ingredient patented by the manufacturer which indicates that R&D has been conducted and supports this product.
- This product enhances the skin’s metabolism.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although there are limited reviews online to back this claim.
Disadvantages Of Elancyl Galenic Cellu Reverse
- Product claims and pricing can be confusing.
- The full product ingredients list is not fully disclosed.
- There are no reviews mentioned online.
- The manufacture is not a very well known skincare brand in the market.
Final Verdict: Elancyl Galenic Cellu Reverse
If your cellulites bother you so much that you absolutely feel you need to do something about them, then by all means go and find the treatment that suits you. However, if you can handle your cellulite problem well enough on your own, it may be best to just leave it alone. If you are not ready to taper off your expectations then, cellulite creams may not be the cellulite solution that fit you.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.