Elastiderm: Does Elastiderm Work?
Elastiderm has three unique products available, day cream, night cream, and cream for your neck and chest area. The Obagi Elastiderm day and night cream boost collagen and replenishes elastin to help make the eyes look young again. Since wrinkles are related to loss of elastin, the creams add lift and moisture. Obagi uses a Patented Therapeutics TM technology that allows more product penetration of active ingredient across the skin barrier to stimulate elastin. This is not just an eye cream.It diminishes fine lines and wrinkles and brings back the elasticity, or SNAP to your skin. They challenge you to do a SNAP test to see how many seconds it takes your under eye skin to SNAP back to normal after pinching an area for 3 seconds and letting go.
Elastiderm – Product Description
Obagi Elastiderm provides night and day cream, and cream for your neck and chest. The patent technology allows the product to penetrate deeper to help with flexibility of the skin in the production of elastin. In clinical studies, 23% saw increase in elasticity in two weeks, 46% in nine weeks. 55% decrease in wrinkles in four weeks. 79% saw rapid results in four weeks, and reported better results than with other products. The results you get with Elastiderm are fast. There is a wide variety of prescription strength skin care products available working at the cellular levels. They claim because of this, wrinkles, sagging, discoloration, acne have no chance. The B-Mineral Complex includes Zinc and Copper for elasticity and to build collagen. Malonic Acid helps stimulate skin cells. Blueberry Extract has antioxidants to help eliminate free radicals. Penetrating Therapeutics is patented technology which helps the ingredients soak in to where they need to work.
Elastiderm is clinically proven to restore elasticity in sun damaged aging skin in 46% in nine weeks. In 16% of people, there was a decrease in the number of wrinkles by restoring elasticity and collagen after nine weeks, with results in two weeks. The product comes in cream or gel form so the preference is yours. Cream is better if your skin is normal or dry, you live in a cooler climate, and you prefer the rich consistency a cream gives you. Gel is better if you have normal to oily skin, live in a more humid environment, and if you prefer the cool, fluid consistency that a gel provides.
- The product can be used on all skin types.
- The company was invented by doctors in 1988.
- The product comes in cream or gel form.
- Apply product all over the outside of your eye for maximum benefits.
Elastiderm – Drawbacks
- Only available through your healthcare professional.
- They offer three products for day, night, chest/neck all separately.
- It is expensive to buy all three.
- They recommend applying a sunscreen with this product.
Elastiderm – The Bottom line
Elastiderm is only available through your health care provider. They offer day cream, night cream, and neck/chest cream, but night could be used for day, vice versa. It is a bi-mineral complex that helps boost collagen and elastin. The action produces firmness and a new resiliency along with the visual reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."