ElastiLash Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is ElastiLash?
ElastiLash Eye Solution is a prescription strength eyelash enhancer that creates thicker and fuller lashes. ElastiLash is manufactured by Obagi Medical, a manufacturer that specializes in prescription strength beauty products that are only sold by skincare professionals.
ElastiLash – Does it really work?
ElastiLash is a prescription strength eyelash enhancer that creates thicker and fuller lashes in as little as six weeks. Before bed each night, simply apply one brush stroke to the upper eyelash line. There are no known side effects. ElastiLash Eyelash Solution is even especially recommended for women with light skin and lash color.
What are the ingredients in ElastiLash?
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin can be used to dissolve other ingredients and keep the skin hydrated
- Caprylyl glycol: A humectant and skin conditioning agent that lends moisturization, emollience and wetting properties to many cosmetic solutions. It also functions as a stabilizer and has been shown to increase the antimicrobial activity of other preservatives.
- Methylparaben: Easily absorbed through the skin and is generally considered non-irritating and considered safe when used in low percentages.
Benefits of ElastiLash
- Contact information is provided.
- The nonallergic formula is great for women with sensitive skin.
- Elastilash has been dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.
- No known side effects have been reported.
- Before and after images are provided.
Disadvantages Of ElastiLash
- It is not available for purchase online from manufacturer at this time.
- Limited information is available.
- No ingredient list is provided.
- No free sample is provided.
- No money-back guarantee promise is mentioned to waylay fears of financial risk.
- No clinical studies are provided.
- No customer testimonials are provided.
Final Verdict- ElastiLash
It is hard to presently recommend ElastiLash as information is so limited. Perhaps the professionals selling the product can provide more details, but presently there’s no information about ingredients or clinical studies. There also are customer testimonials, and there’s not even a mention of a money-back guarantee to stress that the company stands behind their product and it is not a financial risk.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day