Elastin3 Stretch Mark: Does Elastin3 Stretch Mark Work?
Elastin3 Advanced Stretch Mark Therapy Overview
Elastin3 Advanced Stretch Mark Therapy, manufactured by Robelyn Labs, is marketed as the only advanced stretch mark therapy to contain AH3 Amino Peptide, which repairs and fades current stretch marks while preventing future ones. This product promises to deliver visible results in 30 days and provides a 60 day money-back guarantee. According to SkinCareGuideOnline.com, which consists of a team of skincare professionals who test, evaluate, and rank various skin treatments, this product received a four out of five star rating for its potent ingredients. The price for an eight ounce tube of this product is $69.95, and a travel/companion option (1.5 ounces) is also available at $22.50. The manufacturer’s website offers a buy two, get one free deal on Elastin3 Advanced Stretch Mark Therapy at a price of $159.90.
Elastin3 Advanced Stretch Mark Therapy – Ingredients
Elastin3 Advanced Stretch Mark Therapy includes the following active ingredients: de-mineralized spring water, vegetable oil, glycerine, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, myristyl stearate, glyceryl monostearate, acetyl hexapeptide 3, soy protein, soluble collage, hydrolyzed elastin, methylparaben, propylparaben, triethanolamine, microcrystalline cellulose, octyl methoxycinnamate, imidazolidinyl urea, simethicone, and essential oil of white flowers.
Elastin3 Advanced Stretch Mark Therapy – Product Description
The producers of Elastin3 Advanced Stretch Mark Therapy stand by their claim that the ingredients needed to prevent stretch marks are those that produce elasticity and tighter, smoother skin. Acetyl Hexapeptide (AH3), derived from amino acids, stops the signal protein from connecting to the cell, which also prevents surface muscles from contracting. When this occurs, the muscles are relaxed, which allows the natural synthesis of collagen and elastin in this product to penetrate to penetrate into the skin and repair stretch marks and scars. Other active ingredients include elastin and collagen, which keeps skin wrinkle free, and soy extracts that infuses the skin with needed nutrients.
Elastin3 is targeted toward new moms, but also toward women of any age who feel their skin is damaged and could use rejuvenation. Before applying this treatment, this skin should be cleansed and dried. The cream should be used two to three times daily and massaged vigorously onto areas that are prone to stretch marks. Mothers who are nursing should not apply this cream to areas in which their babies may ingest it.
Elastin3 Advanced Stretch Mark Therapy – Advantages
- This product received four stars out of five on SkinCareGuideOnline.com. It also received more votes than most by its users
- The manufacturer of this product claims it is the only stretch mark cream that contains AH3, a peptide that can reduce surface muscle contractions and reduce the depth and length of stretch marks
- Robelyn Labs offers before and after photos based on the usage of this product
- Website features several positive testimonials, including a celebrity endorsement
- Website features a side-by-side comparison of Elastin3 versus eight popular stretch mark therapies
- Claims to be almost 100 percent effective in preventing stretch marks when used from the beginning of pregnancy
- Manufacturer offers a 60 day money-back guarantee
Elastin3 Advanced Stretch Mark Therapy – Drawbacks
- This product is only available through Robelyn Lab’s website
- Although its manufacturers claim this product can provide visible results in as little as two to three days, result times vary depending on a person’s skin type and the severity of his/her stretch marks
- This product is quite pricey, at $69.95 for an eight ounce tube, though smaller and less expensive trial/travel companion sizes are offered
Elastin3 Advanced Stretch Mark Therapy – The Bottom Line
Elastin3 Advanced Stretch Mark Therapy is an intriguing product because it uses the critically acclaimed ingredient AH3, which has been shown to help reduce the depth and length of stretch marks and scars. The promise of achieving visible results in as little as two to three days, with much more significant results seen in 30 days, is also enticing. The before and after photos on the manufacturer’s website and the many positive reviews about this cream offer additional incentives to give it a try-and the 60 day money back guarantee may be the fact that seals the day for many potential customers. Although this product is pricey, a travel/companion tube is available for less than half the cost for those who want to try it out before fully committing to this product. Overall, this is a product that inspires confidence because of its unique ingredients, many glowing reviews, and before and after photos.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: