Elemis Cellutox Active Body Concentrate Review: Is it the Best Choice?
Elemis Cellutox Active Body Concentrate Description
Elemis Cellutox Active Body Concentrate, US $63.50 for 3.38 oz., is a blend of essential oils that gives you a soothing, relaxing feel as it detoxifies your skin. This product is formulated to bring you the following benefits:
- Enlivens your senses as you apply it on
- Revitalizes your skin cells to jumpstart repairs and detoxification
- Support the elimination of unwanted fat cells from your problem areas
- Smoothens and evens out skin surface challenged by cellulites
- Deep moisturizes your skin to boost moisture levels and keep it that way
Elemis is a brand that traces its roots to the spa, and now combines science, nature and aromatics in every packaging of product it formulates.
Elemis Cellutox Active Body Concentrate Ingredients
- Sea Buckthorn: Promotes healthy blood circulation, enhances metabolism, facilitates skin healing, and revitalizes cell functions by boosting Vitamin C levels
- Sea Fennel: Has natural detoxifying, diuretic and fluid draining properties that relieves your problem areas from fluid blockages by enhancing metabolism, including that of fat, and even aids in restructuring your blood vessels to improve circulation
- Lemon: A popular detoxifying agent, lemon can help you drain excess fluids from your body to firm up your problem areas
- Juniper: Has natural diuretic properties that flushes out toxins and drains excess fluids from your body, while its digestive stimulant properties speeds up metabolism and aids in detoxifying your body fast
Apply Elemis Cellutox Active Body Concentrate on your problem areas after a refreshing shower. Pour and rub product between your palms to heat the oil then spread all over affected surfaces.
Elemis Cellutox Active Body Concentrate Advantages
- This product is free from endocrine-disrupting parabens, pore clogging mineral oils and silicones, and synthetic colorants, all of which are potential irritants and can have lingering adverse effects on your health and well-being.
- This product perfectly fits and energizing and detoxifying skin care routine to re-energize your system and your body, and rid it of toxins, including excess fats.
- Elemis Cellutox Active Body Concentrate reviews are raving about the therapeutic properties of this product that has been cited for relieving cellulites to soothing painful muscles to treating migraines.
Elemis Cellutox Active Body Concentrate Disadvantages
- Some people may experience adverse reactions to one or more botanical ingredients in the formula so make sure to perform a patch test to check for allergies before applying this product to large skin surfaces.
- This product seems to have a limited distribution network which makes it difficult to access, while it can be difficult to establish authenticity of products from available online resellers.
- Elemis Cellutox Active Body Concentrate reviews
Elemis Cellutox Active Body Concentrate offers a product that is consistent with the practices of Ayurvedic medicine and therapeutic practices. Essential oils have been used traditionally for their medicinal properties, and the ingredients have the potential to help relieve pains and improve fluid balance in affected areas. However, when it comes to cellulites and metabolizing unwanted fats, you may expect some enhancements but are these will be negligible and you won’t even notice the difference.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."