Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Eye Balm Review: Is it Trustworthy?
Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Eye Balm, US $57 for 0.3 fl. oz., improves the feel and appearance of ultra sensitive skin around your eyes by delivering on the following product commitments:
Boost skin moisture to flood your tired skin with fresh hydration that makes your skin appear plumper and fuller.
Refreshes and soothes your eyes with the cooling sensation of the product application tip.
Give skin around your eyes an instantly lighter background and a brighter complexion.
This product has been formulated by Elemis, a company committed to delivering products that bring together the beauty and wellness philosophy that can only be derived from combining skincare knowledge and experience from the areas of science, nature and aromatics.
- Chamomile: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that relieves and soothes irritated and chronically dry aging skin.
- Arnica: Has natural astringent properties that lighten hyper pigmented skin that cause dark circles and worn out look on skin in the eye area.
- Bird of Paradise: Strengthens and revitalizes your skin to make it more resilient to damage and firmer to fade wrinkles, fine lines and other visible signs of skin aging.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Contains rich amounts of beneficial fatty acids.
- Hydroyzed Hyaluronic Acid: Significantly boosts your skin’s moisture levels as it acts like a moisture magnet that draws in water droplets from the surroundings and into your skin which is released gradually throughout the day to keep your skin from drying
Use Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Eye Balm together with your daytime skin care routine, and under or on top of your eye makeup so that your eyes radiate a youthful glow like you’ve never seen before. Reapply a generous amount of the product throughout the day for an instant pick-me-up that radiates beauty and life on skin around your eyes.
- Product can be safely applied in generous amounts as often as you want to throughout the day.
- Product is made with ingredients that instantly brings back the luminosity and radiance around your eye area, almost as soon as skin comes into contact with the product.
- Product has anti-inflammatory benefits, an important function when it comes to fighting skin aging.
- Product is relatively so much more expensive at US $57 for just 0.3 fl. oz., compared to other products that promise to deliver the same results and which are, more or less, made with the same ingredients.
- There is limited evidence to support that Bird of Paradise flower can have longer lasting anti-aging benefits to offer for your skin, even though several products have it in their formula and some spas also offer it as an anti-aging treatment.
- Product contains PEGs which can easily become contaminated with carcinogens
Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Eye Balm is a highly priced product for any anti-aging routine to include. Still, at such a steep price, it is but only natural for you to want to derive something more.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.