ELEMIS Rehydrating Ginseng Toner Review: Is This Toner Safe To Use?
ELEMIS Ginseng Toner Overview:
ELEMIS Ginseng Toner is a nourishing treatment toner that can refresh, rehydrate and soothe the skin. The toner comes in two sizes—200 ml and 400 ml which are sold for £23.50(approximately USD 32) and £40.00 (roughly USD 54) respectively. If you think this is the product for you, please take a look at ELEMIS Ginseng Toner review!
About ELEMIS Ginseng Toner – Does It Really Work?
Elemis is considered to be the #1 luxury British skin care brand in the market. All of their formulations are ground-breaking and is a blend of meticulously chosen natural ingredients that have been formulated by a group of knowledgeable and experienced skin care professionals.
As per the claim of the manufacturer, ELEMIS Rehydrating Ginseng Toner can:
- Tone the skin.
- Rebalance the pH level of the skin.
- Preserve the oil levels in the skin.
- Unravel a hydrated and radiant complexion.
- Revitalize and energize dry and matured skin.
- Bring back moisture to dry skin.
- Nourish and hydrate the skin.
This review has more information that you need to know!
What Are The Ingredients In ELEMIS Ginseng Toner?
Here are some of the ELEMIS Ginseng Toner ingredients that you can find in the formulation:
- Ginseng: This is a natural toner that revitalizes tired and matured looking skin. It also delivers antioxidants to the skin and keep it protected from free radicals. Lastly, it also contains phytonutrients that can help brighten and revitalize the skin.
- Quillaja Wood: This wood contains saponins that are great alternatives to synthetic surfactants.
- Sweet Betty Flower: This is a natural cleansing agent that can clean and unclog the pores.
- Citric Acid: When applied topically, this acid can brighten the skin, shrink the pores, treat acne and diminish the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
Directions To Use:
For best results, moisten a cotton pad with ELEMIS Rehydrating Ginseng Toner and wipe it gently over your face and chest after cleansing it. Avoid contact with eye area as much as possible. If it comes to contact with the eye area, rinse it thoroughly with water. During warmer climates, keep the toner in the fridge to enjoy added refreshment.
- The toner is free of parabens.
- It is specially formulated for dehydrated and matured skin.
- The toner comes in two sizes.
- The toner contains phenoxyethanol.
- It also has fragrance.
- The product is a bit pricier.
Does ELEMIS Ginseng Toner Have Any Side-effects?
There are no reviews that tell about the ELEMIS Ginseng Toner side-effects. However, the ingredients list show that you may experience the following side effects when you use the product:
- Cell death due to phenoxyethanol.
- Skin dryness, redness and itchiness because of fragrance.
The active ingredient of ELEMIS Ginseng Toner has been proven effective in revitalizing the skin. However, the toner contains irritating ingredients, like alcohol and fragrance, that may cause some unwanted side effects upon application.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: