ELEMIS Hydra-Balance Day Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
ELEMIS Hydra-Balance Day Cream is a potent moisturizer for normal to combination skin types. It includes hyaluronic acid as one of its main components to deliver moisture where needed most. A 50ml container of the product sells for $63. Products can be returned for up to 30 days from purchase date if purchased from the manufacturer’s official website.
ELEMIS Hydra-Balance Day Cream Ingredients
- Glycerin: Locks in moisture to keep skin from drying out.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that keeps products formed and moist over time.
- Squalane: Potent moisturizer. Softens skin, leaves no greasy residue and does not clog pores. Protects skin from the sun’s rays.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E. Moisturizes skin, prevents and treats damage caused by free radicals. Promotes collagen and elastin production for firmer skin. May sensitize the skin and cause itching in some people.
- Linalool: Source of lavender and coriander fragrance. May sensitize skin.
- Organic Myrtle: Astringent, antimicrobial, decongestant, high in tannins. Can ward off mosquitoes, and has been used in various cultures as a folk medicine for skin and health problems.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Vital to skin health. Promotes an increase in collagen and elastin, fills in lines and wrinkles that display signs of aging, and promotes a more even complexion.
Use on clean, dry skin. Apply a pea-sized onto the hands and massage onto the face using upward strokes. Use in the morning and every day for best results.
ELEMIS Hydra-Balance Day Cream Advantages
- Easy to use and incorporate into one’s daily routine.
- Can be returned for up to 30 days after purchase date.
- ELEMIS Hydra-Balance Day Cream provides much-needed moisture to normal and combination skin.
- Active and inactive ingredients are published online.
ELEMIS Hydra-Balance Day Cream Disadvantages
- Contains linalool and tocopheryl acetate, both of which may sensitize skin to the sun’s rays.
- Products can only be returned 30 from order date, which means customers have less than 30 calendar days to test the product.
- Though the product’s website offers a lot of information, none of this includes citations of independent studies that could explain how this formula lives up to its claims.
- Ingredients are disclosed, but the amounts of active ingredients is not mentioned.
ELEMIS Hydra-Balance Day Cream delivers moisture to combination and normal skin while treating skin with hyaluronic acid in order to fight and prevent signs of wrinkles. The product also contains tocopheryl acetate and organic myrtle oil, both of which are used to treat skin disorders and have been known to deliver skin benefits, including a reduction in the appearance of scars. If unhappy with results, customers can return the product for up to 30 days after their purchase date. All ingredients are disclosed by the manufacturer, but two of them linalool and tocopheryl acetate, are known to sensitize the skin to the sun’s effects. Still, amounts of ingredients are not disclosed online, and results of studies that can verify claims made by the manufacturer is not published where customers can access it. Consumers may prefer other options.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."